This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Productivity
Cut and save the favorite web pages to your idevice to make your cutting collections, view these cutting collections at any time even without internet connection.
- Cut only the favorite part of web pages, not the whole web pages.
- Support cutting snapshot so that you can view the cutting's origin content even when the web pages had changed.
- Support search within cutting collection.
- Support cutting tagging.
1. When the app start up, it first display the "cutting list" view. In this view we can search and view the cutting we had saved. At the first time of this app start up, the cutting is empty because we hadn't save any one.
2. We can tap(click) the "plus" button to start cutting. iCutting open a webview as response. In this view, we can enter the url of the web page we want to cut, or just enter the web site url to open the site and use this web view to navigate to the target page.
3. When the target web page is opened, we can tag the "cuttingmode" button to switch to the cutting mode. in cutting mode, we can tap in the web page content to select any part we want to cut. we can use the "zoom in","zoom out","previous","next" toolbar button to adjust the selection.
4. When we had selected the right part of the web page, we can tap the "save" button to save the cutting. in the save view, we can change the title of the cutting, add some tag for this cutting, then click "done" button to finish the whole process.
5. Now the cutting list view is not empty. we can tap in the cutting list to view the cutting. we can search the cutting by keyword in the cutting title, tag, content.