iCalendar is the ultimate calendar for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch focusing on your productivity.
iCalendar’s seamless, highly usable interface allows you to enter events very quickly and helps you keep track of your busy schedule. This neat interface also allows you to color code your events the way you like for easier tracking.
iCalendar features include:
- Custom color-code your events for easy tracking. Use predefined colors, calendar color, or make up your own color.
- Support of swipe gestures. Swipe from right to left to view quick editing options. Swipe from left to right to delete event.
- Tap and hold an event to view quick editing options. Tap and hold an empty space to create a new event.
- Complete print functionality. Print daily, weekly, and monthly views.
- Ability to set defaults for all event fields.
- iCalendar includes templates. Create templates for your most frequent events and use these templates to quickly add new events with one touch.
- Search events by title, location, and notes.
- Export any view (day, week, month) as a PDF file.
- Past event color can be dimmed to help you focus on your upcoming events.
- Allows you to customize the visible time period (e.g. from 9:00AM – 5:00PM) to help you focus on the most important events.
- Edit event alerts, repeat, start/end time, and color with one touch.
- Dial into a conference call with one touch right from iCalendar. Add phone numbers from your contacts to events with the ability to use pause and wait which is ideal for conference calls.
- Add location from built-in map to your events.
- Set the location of an event as the address or phone number of one of your contacts.
- Invite people to events and appointments directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- iCalendar is a universal app. Download once and use across all your devices.
- Create custom repeating events on daily, weekly and annual periods, e.g. repeat an event every third Friday of each month and many more.
- Add custom alerts for events and snooze events.
- iCalendar syncs events and appointments between your devices and the web using iCloud.
- Select one of seven great-looking themes (dark grey, light grey, green, blue, red, orange, and white).
- Ability to select the font size of your events (small, normal, large, and extra large).
- Complete Google Calendar sync, sync multiple Google Calendars, create and edit Google Calendar events, and use Google Calendar custom reminders (SMS, email and/or alert). Tap and hold "+" button to add a Google event.
- Syncs with iOS calendars.
- Add, edit and delete calendars right from iCalendar.
- Choose what calendars to show/hide on iCalendar.
- Go to a specific date, today, past or future.
- Use the app icon badge to indicate either the number of upcoming events or the day of the month.
- Allows you to add a phone number with pause and wait to your events and to call number with one touch.
- Birthday events show the age of the person.
- Support of portrait and landscape to match your orientation preference.
If you have a question, need help or would like to request a feature, tap settings and send us an email. We'd love to hear from you.
- Stability improvements to fix crashes that might occur when adding/deleting events.
- Bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 16, 2013
- Infinite Tiers, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (11)
- 8.9 MB