iCalendar - Manage your iCal, Google, Exchange, Outlook, and Yahoo! calendar
*** A MUST-HAVE CALENDAR APP FOR EVERY IPHONE, IPAD, AND IPOD ***
iCalendar is the ultimate calendar for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch focusing on your productivity.
iCalendar’s seamless, highly usable interface allows you to enter events very quickly and helps you keep track of your busy schedule. It integrates with your iCloud, Google, Exchange, Outlook, or Yahoo! account to provide you with the most convenient calendaring experience.
EASILY TRACK YOUR SCHEDULE
- View your daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly schedule.
- Custom color-code your events. Use predefined colors, or make up your own color.
- Quickest way to navigate between dates on the market
- Fast and powerful search: Search events by title, location, and notes.
FULL OF PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS
- Drag and drop an event to update its timing.
- Copy and paste events.
- Tap and hold an event to view quick editing options. Tap and hold an empty space to create a new event.
- Create custom/complex repeating events (e.g. repeat on the third Friday every month, and many more).
- Add custom alerts/reminders for events and snooze alerts
- Set default values for all event fields.
- Create templates for your most frequent events and use them to quickly add new events with a single touch.
- Ability to show event times in the Month view.
- Access your event details quickly by tapping on the event.
- Customize the visible time period (e.g. from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM) to help you focus on the most important events.
FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO INTERESTING CALENDARS
- Free subscription to your holidays calendar.
- Free subscription to interesting calendars (e.g. major sports events, phases of the moon, and many others).
EVEN MORE ...
- Time Zone Support: View (and create) your events in your preferred time zone and never get confused when you travel.
- Complete print functionality. Print daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly views.
- Export any view (day, week, month, year) as a PDF file.
- Past events can be dimmed to help you focus on your upcoming events.
- Use built-in maps to set the location of your events.
- Ability to customize the alert sound.
- Dial into a conference call with one touch right from iCalendar. Add phone numbers from your contacts to events with the ability to use pause and wait, which is ideal for conference calls.
- Set the location of an event as the address or phone number of one of your contacts.
- Access all your events directly from the Month view - no need to go to each individual day to review the full list of events.
- Use the app icon badge to indicate either the number of upcoming events or the day of the month.
- Birthday events show the age of the person.
- Ability to select the font size of your events (small, normal, large, and extra large).
- Google Calendar sync: sync all of your calendars, create and edit Google Calendar events, and use Google Calendar custom reminders (SMS, email and/or alert).
- Syncs with iOS calendars.
- Add, edit and delete calendars right from iCalendar.
- Choose what calendars to show/hide on iCalendar.
- Support of portrait and landscape to match your orientation preference.
- Select one of seven great-looking themes (dark grey, light grey, green, blue, red, orange, and white).
- iCalendar is a universal app. Download once and use across all your devices.
- iCalendar syncs events and appointments between your devices and the web using iCloud.
Important things to note:
- Integration with Exchange, Outlook, and Yahoo! is done through the built-in Calendar app.
- Outlook on Mac is not supported (only Outlook on PC and Outlook.com are supported).
If you have a question, need help or would like to request a feature, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to EVERY email we receive: email@example.com
- Stability and Performance Updates
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 18, 2014
- Infinite Tiers, Inc.
- 12.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (150)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (1057)