iAdd is a new approach towards productivity. It's based on a life management framework called ADD, which in turns takes its name from Assess, Decide, Do. Those are stages, or realms in which we are using our focus.
Many productivity methodologies are based exclusively on the Do realm, while leaving the other two main areas of our activities untouched.
iAdd aims to integrate this life management framework in a very simple and easy to use app.
Assess - overload your internal system with information: add tasks, ideas, events or projects. This is the place where you can edit or delete information. ADD enforces a single entry point for overloading your system.
Decide - "sign the contract" to actually do that task or project. You do this by bounding the task to your physical environment: setting up a time-frame and a specific context.
Do - you see only what you decided earlier. Not extra clutter, not floating tasks or events, only what you decide you really want to do.
And yet, all the other available info would be available in the Assess or Decide at any time.
- sync your data wireless via 3G, EDGE or WiFi between iPhone and iPad apps via Dropbox
- send tasks, events, projects or ideas by email
- powerful life management framework, enforcing a smooth workflow to help you not only get things done, but also have a real life :-)
- unique insertion point (the Assess realm)
- local alerts for tasks and events (iOS4 exclusive feature)
- unlimited number of contexts and collections
- unlimited number of tasks, ideas, events and projects
- brainstorm your projects first with ideas, and then transform them into projects with a simple touch
- local notifications are working again (thanks to everyone who pointed that to me)
- solved a bug which could cause a crash under certain conditions if there were only empty projects left in Do
- solved a bug which could make the tasks of a project detached in Assess, under certain conditions
- minor interface improvements
As always, I'm waiting for feedback about bugs, improvements or any other features you'd like to see in iAdd. You can reach me at http://iadd.co, or at our new Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/IAdd/298697326856726
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 29, 2012
- Mirabilis Media NZ
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (35)
- 7.4 MB