HP Printer Control
Document control from virtually anywhere (1)
Seamlessly move between paper and cloud-based files with intelligent mobile scanning and easy control of your HP e-All-in-One from your iPhone or iPad (1).
•Create high-quality documents from the camera-enabled intelligent mobile scanning feature or send scans directly to your mobile device from your HP e-All-in-One (2, 4). Then print or share your device- or Cloud-based files online or by email (1, 2, 3).
•Intelligent mobile scanner technology automatically processes images taken by your iPhone or iPad’s camera to create high-quality documents (2). Documents can be saved as PDF or JPEG to share, store or print from your device (1, 3).
•Access cloud document storage services such as iCloud, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and Google Drive or social media site including Facebook.(1)
•Use your mobile device’s large screen to control scan, copy and print functions of your HP e-All-in-One (3, 4).
•Print photos, PDF, web pages, email attachments, Microsoft Office documents and more from virtually anywhere (3).
•Print, copy and scan with Apple iPad, iPhone and iPad (iOS 4.3 or later). Mobile scanning feature supported by iPhone 4, 4S, 5, the new iPad and iPod 5G (iOS 5.0 or later) or later with 5 megapixels or more camera with autofocus.
•HP Printers: Control copy and scan functions on the same wireless network with HP 2010 or later ePrint-enabled All-in-Ones including many HP Deskjet, Envy, Officejet, Officejet Pro All-in-Ones and LaserJet MFP. For a full list supported printers, visit: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02814760&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en#N28
1.Document access to cloud services requires an Internet connection. Wireless access point may be required. May require third party subscription with separately purchased service contract.
2.Requires 5 megapixels or greater camera with auto-focus capability.
3.Printing requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
4.Scan and copy control requires mobile device and printer be on the same wireless network or through wireless direct connection to printer.
• New, more user-friendly design, optimized for the iPad. This new version provides improved scanning, copying, and mobile scanning (using this app’s capturing function), as well as additional help features. (Similar enhancements will be available soon for other compatible iOS devices.)
• Expanded guidance to help you get connected to your printer or network.
• Ability to scan multiple pages—from your HP multifunction printer or from your iOS device (using this app’s capturing function), —and combine them into a single document. (Currently, this feature is only available for iPads; coming soon to other compatible iOS devices.)
• Optimized design for the iPhone 5’s larger display.
• Various bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 28, 2013
- Hewlett Packard
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (61)
- 14.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Go HP NonStop
• HP 12C Platinum Financial Calculator
• HP ALM Mobile
• HP Anywhere
• HP BSMobile
• HP CODESCAN
• HP Client Automation agent
• HP Connected Remote
• HP Creative Studio Mobile
• HP Designjet ePrint & Share
• HP Flow CM
• HP GlamShots
• HP ITSM Service Request Catalog
• HP IceWall SSO Authenticator
• HP Insights: Managed Services
• HP Live Photo
• HP MagCloud - Magazine and Publication Reader
• HP MediaSmart Server iStream
• HP Mobile Release
• HP PhotoBook Lite
• HP Recipe Box
• HP SiteScope
• HP Software Partner Directory mobile
• HP Software by HP Anywhere
• HP Support Center
• HP ePrint
• HP ePrint Enterprise (Formerly ePrint service)
• HP iLO Mobile
• Hewlett Packard 12C Financial Calculator
• Hewlett Packard 15C Scientific Calculator