Hojoki: One client for Dropbox, Evernote, Basecamp, Trello and 25 more apps
☆☆☆ Make all your cloud apps work as one ☆☆☆
Get push notifications and discuss your work as it happens. Works with Google Drive & Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote and many other productivity apps.
☆ Unify your conversations: See your team’s comments and reply back.
☆ See the big picture: The newsfeed shows you all recent activity.
☆ Jump into the action: Easily launch your apps when you need them.
☆ Get notified: Push notifications and catch-up emails.
☆ Comes with a comprehensive webapp to boost your productivity when working at your desk.
☆ Works with Google Docs & Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Skydrive, Trello, Podio, Basecamp, Highrise, Zendesk, CloudApp, Delicious, Pocket, Pinboard, Google Reader, Google Contacts, Pivotal Tracker, Lighthouse, GitHub, Bitbucket, Beanstalk, Astrid, Producteev, Ta-Da List, Twitter, Mendeley, Salesforce Chatter and Yammer.
☆☆☆ Top 10 Cloud Apps of 2011 (ReadWriteWeb) ☆☆☆
☆☆☆ “definitely useful” (The Next Web) ☆☆☆
☆☆☆ “the design is great” (TechCrunch) ☆☆☆
☆☆☆ “saves time” (Lifehacker) ☆☆☆
- workspaces (invite your team to collaborate on content within Hojoki)
- push notifications increase the badge count on the app icon
- switching to another feed should be faster after the first time
- bad connectivity handling
- tackled many performance issues
- open app by push notification navigates to the correct workspace
- some profile pictures were missing
- smashed lots of smaller bugs
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 24, 2013
- Hojoki GmbH
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (63)
- 5.1 MB