Groupworld Web Conferencing
Connect to Groupworld conference rooms on your ipad!
Groupworld is a secure, customizable, cross-platform web conferencing/meeting software package which allows you to set up online meeting rooms with whiteboard, voice/video conferencing and desktop sharing. Users can connect to Groupworld using a Mac, Windows PC, iPad or Android tablet.
Connect to a Groupworld conference room in one of two ways:
- click on the link to the room
- enter the room name and installation id in the login window
DEMO - enter 1 as the installation id in the login window to connect to our demo conference room.
- Supports VOIP audio, multi-party video, desktop sharing (receive only), chat and whiteboard.
- Upload documents (pdf/doc/xls/ppt) and images from Dropbox or from your iPad's camera/album.
- Print support.
- Works with both hosted Groupworld and enterprise (self-hosted) version.
- Works with both ipad and ipad2 (ipad2 required to send video).
- All data sent to/from server is encrypted using AES encryption if you login using a password.
- External display mirroring (TV out). Make sure your ipad is in landscape mode before connecting to external display and running Groupworld.
- Ability to launch the app from a url.
- If you get errors connecting to the server, you might need to open TCP/IP port 9174 outbound on your firewall.
Please email us if you encounter any problems or have any questions.
Replaced login window with message telling users to log in via safari instead (which is less confusing for users). You can still manually log in by clicking a button.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 13, 2014
- Group Technologies Inc
- 2.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)