Groupworld Web Conferencing
iOS Universal Productivity
Connect to Groupworld conference rooms on your ipad!
Groupworld is a secure, customizable, cross-platform web conferencing/meeting software package which allows you to set up online meeting rooms with whiteboard, voice/video conferencing and desktop sharing.
Connect to a Groupworld conference room in one of two ways:
- click on the link to the room
- enter the room name and installation id in the login window
DEMO - enter 1 as the installation id in the login window to connect to our demo conference room.
- Supports VOIP audio, multi-party video, desktop sharing (receive only), chat and whiteboard.
- Upload documents (pdf/doc/xls/ppt) and images from Dropbox or from your iPad's camera/album.
- Print support.
- Works with both hosted Groupworld and enterprise (self-hosted) version.
- All data sent to/from server is encrypted using AES encryption if you login using a password.
- External display mirroring (TV out). Make sure your iPad is in landscape mode before connecting to external display and running Groupworld.
- Ability to launch the app from a url.
- If you get errors connecting to the server, you might need to open TCP/IP port 9174 outbound on your firewall.
Please email us if you encounter any problems or have any questions.
Note that we have now deprecated this app, and we recommend instead that you connect to Groupworld via Safari. This is simpler (no apps to download) and gives a better experience. For more product details and to see a demo and set up a free trial, see https://www.groupworld.net.