GoodTask 3 : To Do List
iOS Universal Productivity
"GoodTask is all you need to organize your day and get things done for real"
If you're using iCloud or Outlook with Reminders and Calendars, it's for you.
GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on iOS Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with iOS Reminders & Calendars
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Presets and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Various Themes
- Long tap to move lists and tasks
- Supports portrait/landscape mode on all devices
- Supports iPad Pro and multi-tasking for all iPads
- Apple Watch with complications support
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
= About Subscriptions =
Subscriptions in GoodTask is OPTIONAL and solely in purpose of supporting the continuous development of the app. In case you choose to subscribe without unlocking everything, it'll be unlocked automatically to fully use the app.
- Supporter is an auto-renewing subscription and is available for yearly periods.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you need support, e-mail us at email@example.com
We'll get to you right away. :)
- Show/Hide completed subtasks in Subtasks page
- Paste copied text directly into Subtasks (Multiple lines will be added as multiple subtasks)
- Siri Shortcuts Sorting bug fixed
& other minor bugs fixed
Check website https://medium.com/goodtask-app/paste-multiple-subtasks-at-once-on-goodtask-4-1-2-73257d23a08d for details. Thanks!