Good Resolutions 2010
iOS iPhone Productivity
Make and keep your good resolutions to improve your life.
Spend more time with friends & family, learn something new, quit smoking, get a new job, or just take up a new sport.
Unfortunately, only 12% of us achieve our goals each year!
To get a better chance of success, studies show that you need:
1. Measurable goals (for example, not just “Do more exercise”, but pick a personal goal like “go running twice a week”)
2. Public commitment. This helps motivate you and allows friends and family to support you.
Good Resolutions helps you achieve your New Year resolution:
1. You can add your personal and measurable goals for each resolution
2. You can receive free reminder each week on your iPhone/iPod to stay on track in 2010 and measure your success
3. You can commit on your Facebook page and get the support of your friends
4. You can exchange tips with other users on our Good Resolutions Facebook page
5. You will find plenty of useful tips by pressing "Get Help For This Resolution" button
Your Good Resolutions success starts today.
* This full version of Good Resolutions allows you to create your own resolutions that users of both the free version and the full version can see. It's also completely ad-free!
Thanks for all the feedback!
* Added tips under 'Get Help' for each resolution to help you achieve your goals (more to come!)