Getting Dreams Done Lite
The little app with big ideas. Getting Dreams Done is a tool for achieving your goals and dreams.
This application provides you with a practical tool for setting goals and for creating regular practices that help you remain motivated and improving.
- Five preset but modifiable categories
- 100 icons to choose from for your goal.
- Two goal types :- 'Dreams' and 'Goals'
- Recurring practices
- Recurring and one-off goals.
- Easily add progress and status notes with a single tap.
- Can create reminders/alerts for dreams, goals and practices
- Home screen that shows the upcoming practices, goals and dreams.
- Professionally designed professional graphic theme.
- Detailed statistics
- Complete log/history of all your activities.
- Achievements log.
- In-app help and tips.
- Integration with Facebook (let your friends see your accomplishments)
See demo video here - http://www.gettingdreamsdone.com
Note - This free Lite version is limited in how many items you can enter.
"I have downloaded many Apps to try and keep track of my Goals and this is by far the best. It looks good and is simple to use. I love how you can add a big dream and then break it down into smaller goals and practices to achieve the big goal. I would recommend this app to anyone, 5*"
Getting Dreams Done keeps your dreams alive and real for you rather than someday/maybe fantasies.
With a colorful, logical and fun user interface the application helps you -
* Capture yours dreams with specificity and permanence instead of "pie-in-the-sky" thinking.
* Improve your commitment and perseverance to your stated dreams.
* Develop focus and self-belief to achieve your dreams.
* Track & reflect on how far you've come for towards your dreams.
In order to achieve your dreams you need to have clearly defined goals. Goals are like steps on the path to realizing your dreams. The application allows you to establish multiple goals with different time-lines for a dream. This way you can set realistic shorter-term targets to aim for. You can add notes to keep track of your progress and finally you can mark them as achieved.
The application allows you to add practices to your goals. You will define what it is you are going to do, how much of it and how often. You can create whatever practice you want to do to move you towards your goal. You can create multiple complimentary practices that support you getting your goal done. Once your practices have been defined, the application will show you all your upcoming practices and you can check them off when you've done them.
"This application has helped me to remain focused on the various areas of my life. I have tried other applications that have proported to help focus and organise my life and I have found them lacking. The graphics are clear and the colour scheme used in the application is pleasing to the eye. I have given it five stars because it has fulfilled my expectations."
"Love it!!!!! It keeps me on track, and I'm achieving because of it! It has a password option now. If you want to achieve and get things done this is a great app for you! It looks great and is really easy to use! Worth the money."
"After purchasing a few other apps of this ilk....I began to give up hope...
This is the bomb!!!!...beat's all others by a country mile....
Once again....highly recommended!!!"
"The only app that survived the slaughter!
I'm a designer who studied coaching/nlp. I have purchased every app I could find on goal management, and I deleted all except this one. Getting dreams done is easy, intuitive and looks good. I have my misssions, goals and pratices at my fingertips. "
REQUIRES iOS 4.
Fixed issue causing crash when canceling out of app suggestions.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 06, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (236)
- 8.7 MB