Gesture Find and Dial
Finger-draw the first few letters of your contact and dial..
NEW: Speak out your contact name!
You've seen it on other smart phones and now its also there on your iPhone. Use your finger to draw the first few letters of you contact on the screen, just as you would write them on paper, and press dial. Or click the microphone, and speak out the name of your contact.
No more fiddling with ultra small letters on the iPhone keyboard while driving. Dialing is childsplay.. literally!
There is also an option to let the app speak out the characters as you write them.
The character recognition depends on the handwriting style, but if it misreads the letter, just cross it out like you would do when writing with a pen.
For the voice recognition, it works best with English names. But you will be presented with a list of contacts that are most similar to the recognized voice input.
Gesture Find is free for now, get it while it lasts!
Resolved iOS6 compatibility issues.
Added iPhone5 / iPod5 screen resolutions.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 11, 2012
- Sparkling Apps
- 4.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.50 (8)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (51)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• DJ P.I.M.
• Ian Kuper
• LV Sharp
• Merry Xmas Everybody (free)
• Picture Surprise
• Place (Free)
• Sky MET (free)
• Sparkling Maps Lite
• Speak it - for Wiki
• Speak it - for mail, Facebook and Twitter
• Speak it pro - for mail, Facebook and Twitter
• Spell Well Lite
• Talk to Eve (free)
• Talking Checklist Pro
• Talking Goggles - a camera with speech (free)
• Translator With Speech HD (free)
• Translator with Speech Pro
• Voice Answer Lite
• Voice Texting Pro
• Voice To Voice - Realtime interpreter
• Young Sam