This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Productivity
GedGap2Go is a genealogy tool that can help you plan, rate and prioritize your research plan. Just import your GEDCOM file from your family tree web site or genealogy software and GedGap2Go can:
• Analyze and score each of your sources to reveal gaps in the reliability of your birth and death entries;
• Prioritize an individual's research based on the quality and completeness of sources;
• Determine a confidence rating in your sources being proof of birth and death events;
• Provide brief tips on the status of birth and death research;
• Allow you to add brief notes to an individual's research; and
• Allow you to set flags for missing sources being proof of birth and death events, whether research is complete or has ceased.
GedGapGo can store data on the iCloud Drive to be shared across other mobile devices or data can be stored locally on the device. In addition, you can backup or restore data stored on the iCloud drive to your device.
• Fixed bug with table updating causing a crash in some instances.