iOS Universal Productivity
Autodesk® Fusion 360™ for iPhone and iPad lets you collaborate on 3D designs with anyone inside or outside your company. With the Fusion 360 app, you have the flexibility to view, mark up, comment, and collaborate on your Fusion 360 CAD models—anytime, anywhere. The app supports more than 100 file formats including DWG, SLDPRT, IPT, IAM, CATPART,IGES, STEP, STL, making it easy to share designs with your team, clients, partners, and friends.
The free app works in conjunction with its companion cloud-based desktop product, Autodesk® Fusion 360™, a 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool for product design and development.
* To use Fusion 360 for iPhone and iPad, you will need to sign in with your Fusion 360 account information.
• Upload and view more than 100 data formats including SLDPRT, SAT, IGES, STEP, STL, OBJ, DWG, F3D, SMT, and DFX
• View and track project activities and updates
• Review large and small 3D designs and assemblies
• Measure the distance, area or angle between points in your 2D drawings or your 3D designs
• Access design properties and complete parts lists
• Isolate and hide components in the model for easy viewing
• Navigate by touch with zoom, pan, and rotate
• Review & mark up your designs for easy collaboration
• Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
• Upload photos to share info or report project status
• Comment on project activities
• Share with stakeholders inside and outside your company
• Share screenshots of the design with markups directly from the app
• Search for parts in the model and see them automatically highlighted in the design
* You can download the cloud-based desktop version of Fusion 360 from the Mac App Store.
Contact the Fusion 360 team or visit our forums.
• Localization - Fusion 360 is now translated to 11 languages! German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Chinese.
• You can now upload files up to a size of 200MB.
• Bug fixes and stabilization.