Foxit PDF Reader & Converter
iOS Universal Productivity
Want a free PDF reader? Try Foxit MobilePDF. This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you to view, annotate, and protect PDF files on iOS devices while on the go. Unlike other PDF readers, this app comes with ConnectedPDF, a leading edge technology that powers document intelligence, security, and collaboration services for PDF files.
Foxit MobilePDF provides you with the following capabilities:
* Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
* Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
* Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
* Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
* Collaborative: full control of your content.
* Multi-Language: support for 12 languages.
What Foxit MobilePDF can offer to you:
View, organize, and edit PDF files
* Open PDF files from iTunes, Email, Safari, and Open-in
* View MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT and image files
* Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
* Supports tabbed document interface (for iPad only)
* Supports to read the PDF out loud
* Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
* Zip and unzip files
* Annotate, stamp, and sign PDF documents
* Support for Slide Over and Split View
* Scan, capture, and convert paper documents to PDFs (available on iPad 3, iPhone 5, and newer generation products)
* Play audios and videos in PDF.
Work with ConnectedPDF (available on iPad 3, iPhone 5, and newer generation products)
* Convert PDF file to ConnectedPDF format
* Work with protected cPDFs
* Participate in Connected reviews
* Track who reads or edits your document
* Share comments and discussions on PDF documents
* Share your PDF file with a file link
Work on PDF forms
* Fill out and save PDF forms
* Import and export form data
* Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
* Generate 2D barcodes for Ultraforms-enabled PDF forms
Share, store and synchronize PDF files
* Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
* Share multiple files across your desktop and iOS device via Wi-Fi
* Save, synchronize and access PDF files in Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, and Foxit Drive
* Protect PDF files with password and Microsoft Rights Management Services (RMS)
* Manage the app and protect corporate data with Microsoft Intune
* Participate in Shared reviews and Email-based reviews
* Open, modify, check out, and check back in PDF files in Microsoft SharePoint
* Sign PDF documents with digital certificates
* Save, synchronize and access PDF files in OneDrive Business
* Create and combine PDF files
* Organize PDF pages
* Convert Microsoft Office files, TXT and image files to PDFs
* Convert PDFs to Microsoft Office files, TXT, image, and HTML files
* Optimize PDF files
* Work on XFA forms (requires subscription to Foxit PhantomPDF Business)
* Edit document properties
You’ll have 7-day free trial for the advanced features. To activate the advanced features when the free trial expired, you should create a Foxit account and subscribe to Foxit MobilePDF or Foxit PhantomPDF Business. After subscription, just sign in with your Foxit account and the advanced features will be available.
You can subscribe to Foxit PhantomPDF to create, edit, protect, and collaborate PDF files on Windows desktop. Subscription to Foxit PhantomPDF also allows for free and unlimited access to the advanced features in Foxit MobilePDF.
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!
1. Edit document properties (paid feature)
2. Support static XFA forms (requires subscription to Foxit PhantomPDF Business)
3. Set the page background during PDF creation (paid feature)
4. Optimize the workflow of playing audios and videos for better control and task switch
5. Some ease of use enhancements