Foxit Mobile PDF
Foxit Mobile PDF releases the capabilities of viewing and annotates PDF documents on the go. Now, with the Foxit Mobile PDF, you can work on your PDF documents anytime, anywhere. Indeed, this is the app for you to start a comfortable reading trip.
This product features viewing features including
§ Fast and clear PDF rendering
§ Flexible page viewing options (single page, continuous, two page or thumbnail)
§ Page slider, scroll to certain page of a file
§ File navigation by outline/bookmark, or by search result
§ Search text in file and beyond (Google, Wikipedia)
§ Reflow page with or without image (iPhone). It's the best reflow experience you ever seen.
§ Preview MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, txt and image files.
Advanced editing features including
§ Annotate documents using Line/Arrow/Rectangle/Circle
§ Add and edit bookmarks.
§ Open PDF files from iTunes, email, Safari, Open-in, Wi-Fi file transfer from PC.
§ Select text to copy to clipboard and highlight with different annotations. Support dictionary (iOS5).
§ Add comment to any annotations.
Highlight features including
§ Annotate PDF documents
Easy to use a full annotation tool set including various different tools to help you to annotate your documents out of your office. Backup by Foxit award winning PDF engine, all the comments and annotations are compatible with any PDF reader.
§ PSI signature integration
Provide Pressure Sensitive Ink technology when you edit your document, that make you sign with your own handwriting easily and more comfortable; Simple tap the screen can add your own signature anywhere in the document.
§ Slide panel views
Convenient to change views among Outline/Bookmark/Annotation/Search panel view, that makes you position and view every of the document become more clear and simple to manage.
§ Encrypt PDF with permission
Encrypt document using user or owner password. Access like "Copy Content" ，“Add Annotation” ，”Manage Page & Bookmark” or "Print" can be specified. You can also remove password for any document.
§ Reorder and remove page
In thumbnail view, you can easily reorder any page. It's convenient just drag and drop the page. We also provide remove page function and you can organize your pdf very well.
§ Text to Speech
Speaking language intelligently identified, speaking speed easily adjusted, background speech and lock screen control supported (available in iOS7).
§ Convert images to PDFs
More handy features:
• Document manager
• Passcode lock
• Multi-level undo &Redo
• Automatically remember last reading position
• Highlight links
• Capture and share the screen
• Enhances the Share function in iOS6 and above, allowing you to share PDFs to Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo and Tencent Weibo (available for iOS7 and above); as well as to send PDFs via SMS and AirDrop.
• Zoom Lock
• Sync PDFs to cloud services.（i.e DropBox)
1. Why I can't see annotation in other apps on iOS?
Annotation/Bookmark are saved in document itself. Any compatible pdf viewer can display them on any platform. Some apps like Mail use iOS internal PDF viewer which doesn't support annotation. However, you can still find them in those apps which support annotation.
2. Can I move annotation?
Yes, of course. Just tap your annotation and move it. You can also resize it by dragging the edge. To move Note annotation, just long press, then move like other annotations.
3. Can I view outline, bookmark or annotations like iPad on iPhone/iTouch?
Yes! In iPhone/iTouch, after open pdf, you will see a panel on the left, press it or slide from left to right.
4. Why I can't find Undo/Redo on iPhone/iTouch?
We use shake to undo/redo like other apple apps.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
- Fixed some synchronization issues and optimized synchronization logic for better performance.
- Fixed an issue where a credential error may occur (error message: “Error: Invalid Credentials Code: 401”) when connecting to Google Drive.
- Supports to keep your iOS devices unlocked when transferring files via Wi-Fi, to ensure that the transfer of files (especially large files) remains uninterrupted.
- Fixed a potential crash issue when selecting an annotation from the annotation list.
- Fixed an issue where the app may quit unexpectedly when turning on/off the “Password Lock for Application” under the “Settings” quickly and repeatedly.
- Fixed an issue where the app may quit unexpectedly when tapping “Screen Capture” repeatedly.
- Supports to show the total number of annotations in the Annotation panel.
- Fixed an issue where the annotations listed in the Annotation panel may be displayed out of the panel on iPad in iOS7.
- Adds Crop mode to remove unnecessary document margins automatically.
- Fixed an issue where the app may be stuck when moving Free Text containing non-English characters.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 24, 2014
- Foxit Corporation
- 33.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (101)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1182)