This app was removed from the App Store.
Fortune Brands Connect
iOS Universal Productivity
With the FBHS Connect mobile app, you can tune into the interesting, fun, and important happenings at your business and also from across the entire Fortune Brands organization.
Using pictures and short stories, emphasizing teams, people and two-way feedback, this app lets you easily access company information when and where you want.
Please note that you must have a FBHS Connect account through your employer in order to enjoy the full capabilities of the app. The mobile app works in conjunction with your company’s Connect infrastructure. This app is available at no cost to customers as a mobile compliment to the Connect platform.
The FBHS Connect app asks your permission to receive push notifications, find your location (when maps are in use within the app), and access the camera and photo library in order to allow you to post photos. The app will still function without these permissions but you will miss out on some of the enhanced features of the app.
Stability & performance
- Resolved multiple app crashes.
- Added better support for international links in BBCode fields.
- Improved stability of the app when transitioning the app to and from the background.
- Improved handling of network calls when transitioning the app to and from the background.
- Fixed issue where we were requesting data before the app finished the sign in process.
- Improved general app lifecycle behavior.
- Fixed an issue with time tracking that would send incorrect values.
UI updates & fixes
- Handle transitions in and out of the app during the sign in process to better support external authenticator apps.
- Fixed issue with rendering documents in the app.
- Fixed vertical padding around list items.
- Updates to profile field ordering and display.
- Updated default font weights for readability.
- Fixed issues with UI elements being hidden by overlap.
- Added sharing support to the in-app file browser.
- Updated several translations for Korean and German.