Airtable - Flexible database and organizer
iOS Universal Productivity
Airtable is the easy way to create your own organizational databases. From indie filmmakers to cattle farmers, creators and creatives around the world are using Airtable to organize their lives, their way.
Use Airtable to create flexible checklists, organize collections or ideas, and manage customers or contacts — all in one place. Get started instantly with a variety of templates ranging from home improvement to store inventory, or easily piece together your own layout from scratch.
With Airtable, your iOS device suddenly becomes a database creation powerhouse — designed to let you easily swipe and tap your way to fully custom databases. It’s collaborative in real-time, so you can share with friends and teammates and always see their latest changes.
Here are some ways that Airtable is being used today:
▸ Organizing People and Customers
* Sales and customers
* Public relations and media lists
* Business development
* Personal CRM
* Volunteer management
* Sports clubs
* Boy or Girl Scouts
▸ Cataloging Collections, Ideas, and Inventory
* Store or restaurant inventory
* Product catalogs
* Personal clothing collections
* Pet medical history
* Cattle and farm inventory
* Frequent flyer accounts
* Camping supplies
▸ Managing Projects and Tasks
* Team project management
* Events and conferences
* Blog editorial calendars
* Wedding planning
* Building inspection checklists
* Planning out novels
* Study guides
* Film production
Organize anything you can imagine with Airtable!
Organize anything you can imagine with Airtable, a modern database created for everyone.
* Add collaborators to your records!
* Automatically notify collaborators when they are added.
* To improve performance in expanded records, the first 10 linked records will be displayed and the rest can be viewed by tapping the “see all” button.
Questions, comments, or suggestions? We'd love to hear from you: email@example.com