Files : Document Reader
Store and view your documents, transferring them easily from any Mac or PC. High quality viewers, including support for PDF, Office, iWork & images. Full integration with Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & SkyDrive [Pro feature]. Play music; watch movies; access your cloud storage or download from the internet.
• MAC or PC
Transfer documents over Wi-Fi using the Finder, Windows Explorer or your favourite web browser.
Files also supports USB transfer via iTunes file sharing.
Remote access to Files can be secured via password.
• 200 MB STORAGE LIMIT
Files has a storage limit of 200 MB. When you reach this limit you will have to delete existing items before copying further documents.
The storage limit can be removed by purchasing the "Pro" features via an in-app purchase.
Files' PDF reader handles large documents with ease, including vertical and horizontal page layouts.
- Double-tap to zoom into text regions or images.
- Files will even remember the last viewed page and zoom level.
- Password protected PDFs are supported.
- View most common file types, including Microsoft Office documents, PDF documents, image, movie and audio files.
- Documents and images are all displayed fullscreen, in portrait or landscape mode. Zoom and pan via the standard pinch and swipe gestures.
Fast, high-quality image viewer, with support for zoom and pan.
• MUSIC & VIDEO
Playback music and movies using Files' custom players.
With Files you can take and view your documents wherever your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad goes, sharing them easily with any compatible Mac or PC.
Add the following features, or remove adverts, using In-App purchases available in Files' settings:
- Remove storage limits.
- Passcode lock to secure local access to Files.
- Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & SkyDrive integration (cloud storage).
- Download any files or documents from the internet.
- Send documents as email attachments.
- Image browsing, slideshow and thumbnails.
- Quick scroll bars.
- PDF text search and thumbnails.
- Audio player supports navigating multiple tracks.
- Document bookmarks.
- Global file name search.
- Import and export media from the Photos application.
- Print documents via "Air Print".
- Most Microsoft Office documents are viewable.
- PDF, RTF, HTML, Apple iWork and text documents.
- Image, movie and audio file support is limited to those formats supported by iOS.
A Wi-Fi or USB connection is required to transfer documents from a Mac or PC.
Once on your device you can read documents anywhere, no network access is required.
See Files' built-in help for connection instructions and other information.
Video tutorials: http://www.olivetoast.com/files/videos.shtml
- Fixes handling of php URLs.
◆ If you like Files please consider providing App Store feedback. Thanks! ◆
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 08, 2013
- Olive Toast Software Ltd
- 20.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (14)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (17900)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cloud Files by Olive Toast
• Documents Pro : File Viewer
• Files Pro : Document Reader
• Files for MobileNow
• Gift Aid Calculator
• QuickSearch PDF Reader