Files : Document & PDF Reader
Store and view your documents, transferring them easily from any Mac or PC. High quality viewers, including support for PDF, Office, iWork & images. Full integration with Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & OneDrive [Pro feature]. Play music; watch movies; access your cloud storage or download from the internet.
• MAC or PC
Transfer documents over Wi-Fi using the Finder, Windows Explorer or your favourite web browser.
Files also supports USB transfer via iTunes file sharing.
Remote access to Files can be secured via password.
• 200 MB STORAGE LIMIT
Files has a storage limit of 200 MB. When you reach this limit you will have to delete existing items before copying further documents.
The storage limit can be removed by purchasing the "Pro" features via an in-app purchase.
Files' PDF reader handles large documents with ease, including vertical and horizontal page layouts.
- Double-tap to zoom into text regions or images.
- Files will even remember the last viewed page and zoom level.
- Password protected PDFs are supported.
- View most common file types, including Microsoft Office documents, PDF documents, image, movie and audio files.
- Documents and images are all displayed fullscreen, in portrait or landscape mode. Zoom and pan via the standard pinch and swipe gestures.
Fast, high-quality image viewer, with support for zoom and pan.
• MUSIC & VIDEO
Playback music and movies using Files' custom players.
With Files you can take and view your documents wherever your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad goes, sharing them easily with any compatible Mac or PC.
Add the following features, or remove adverts, using In-App purchases available in Files' settings:
- Remove storage limits.
- Passcode lock to secure local access to Files.
- Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & OneDrive integration (cloud storage).
- More powerful file-management.
- Download any files or documents from the internet.
- Image slideshow.
- PDF text search.
- Audio player supports navigating multiple tracks.
- Document bookmarks.
- Global file name search.
- Most Microsoft Office documents are viewable.
- PDF, RTF, HTML, Apple iWork and text documents.
- Image, movie and audio file support is limited to those formats supported by iOS.
A Wi-Fi or USB connection is required to transfer documents from a Mac or PC.
Once on your device you can read documents anywhere, no network access is required.
See Files' built-in help for connection instructions and other information.
- Fix for crash when loading OneDrive account info where no user name is specified.
- Fixes date sort order in folders.
- Fixes sort order for document bookmarks.
- Small images are no longer zoomed to fit when loading.
- Other stability and bug fixes.
New in v2.0:
- Brand new tab based UI for iOS 7!
- New favourites view: mark files as favourites via the folder list view's edit mode or when viewing a document.
- Improved PDF viewer based on the latest version of Olive Toast's own PDFXKit.
- Improved image viewer with smoother transitions and support for larger images.
- New Remote Access mode: for improved security the HTTP/WebDAV server only runs when the Remote Access mode is active. To connect via Wi-Fi you must enter the Remote Access mode (see built-in Help for more info).
- Improved reliability when streaming audio.
- Lots of other improvements and bug fixes.
◆ If you like Files please consider providing App Store feedback. Thanks!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 20, 2014
- Olive Toast Software Ltd
- 14.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (17865)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cloud Files by Olive Toast
• Documents Pro : File & PDF Viewer
• Files for MobileNow
• Files Pro : Document & PDF Reader
• Gift Aid Calculator
• QuickSearch PDF Reader