The easiest, fastest way to store files on your iOS device and share them with other smartphones, tablets, and computers.
Store your files without limits. Enjoy them anywhere, anytime. Even offline. And quickly share them with other devices over WiFi or Bluetooth*. Rock solid app, easy to use, and perfectly integrated into iOS.
What you can do with File Storage:
• Store virtually any type of file on your device.
• Use the built-in viewer for common files.
• Play your music with the built-in player.
• Send files to specific third-party apps.
• Send files as email attachments.
• Choose to compress attachments on the fly before sending them via email.
• Import photos and videos from the library of the device, at full resolution and preserving Exif metadata.
• Accept any type of file from any other app.
• Browse and view the contents of ZIP, RAR, 7-ZIP, and TAR files on the fly without having to uncompress the entire archive.
• Open password-protected ZIP and RAR files.
• Create folders to organize your files.
• Print your files with AirPrint.
• Browse files and folders in your Dropbox and Google Drive without leaving File Storage.
• Share your files with other smartphones, tablets, and computers.
Send and receive files, folders, and clipboard in real-time over WiFi or Bluetooth(1) using:
• File Storage (this app). You only pay once when devices use the same iTunes account to purchase apps.
• Local Cloud(2), the local Dropbox for your photos and documents, for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
• File Storage Companion(3), free for Mac and Windows.
• File Transfer(4) for Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other smartphones. The cross-platform system for file sharing.
• The iTunes File Sharing (over WiFi or using a USB cable).
Built-in viewer for:
• Documents (pdf, doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pages, numbers, keynote, txt, htm/html, ...)
• Pictures (jpg/jpeg, png, tiff, gif, bmp, ...)
• Compressed files (zip, rar, 7z, and tar)
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, aac, wav, flac, ...)
• Video files (mov, ...)
File Storage is the only file manager you need.
Delite Studio develops high-quality native applications and delivers a great customer service. Do you enjoy using this app? Write a positive review. Do you need help? Let us know, we will do everything to help you.
(1) Bluetooth can be used only between iOS devices.
(2) Available on www.delitestudio.com/app/local-cloud-for-ios/
(3) Available on www.delitestudio.com/app/file-storage/
(4) Available on www.delitestudio.com/file-transfer/
This update provides full support for the new 64-bit processors.
In version 4.2 we've added:
• A new revolutionary audio player. Enjoy your music directly from File Storage and your cloud folders. It supports MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, and even FLAC. It perfectly integrates with iOS--you can control it from the Lock screen, Control Center, and through headphones and docking speakers.
• The ability to save directly into the internal storage the files and folders in your Dropbox and Google Drive. Enjoy your files anywhere, anytime. Even offline.
• A new option to open URLs received in the clipboard directly in Safari.
We've also fixed some problems you reported.
A special thanks to Yuri for the brilliant suggestions.
Enjoy the new update? Please write a review. And if you've got any ideas on how we can keep improving our app, we're all ears. Drop us a line through the page "Contact" at www.delitestudio.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 03, 2014
- Delite Studio S.r.l.
- 9.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (36)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Delite Blocks
• File Extractor
• File Storage Companion
• File Transfer
• File Transfer
• Local Cloud
• Local Cloud Pro
• Localizable Strings Merge
• Picture Transfer
• Picture Transfer Companion
• Prices Drop Monitor for Amazon