File Storage – The only file manager you need
iOS Universal Productivity
The easiest, fastest way to store files on your iOS device and share them with other devices and computers.
Store your files without limits. Enjoy them anywhere, anytime. Even offline. And quickly share them with other devices over WiFi or Bluetooth*. Rock solid app, easy to use, and perfectly integrated into iOS.
What you can do with File Storage:
• Store virtually any type of file on your device.
• Use the built-in viewer for common files.
• Play your music with the built-in player.
• Send files to specific third-party apps.
• Send files as email attachments.
• Choose to compress attachments on the fly before sending them via email.
• Import photos and videos from the library of the device, at full resolution and preserving Exif metadata.
• Accept any type of file from any other app.
• Browse and view the contents of ZIP, RAR, 7-ZIP, and TAR files on the fly without having to uncompress the entire archive.
• Open password-protected ZIP and RAR files.
• Create folders to organize your files.
• Print your files with AirPrint.
• Browse files and folders in your Dropbox and Google Drive without leaving File Storage.
• Share your files with other devices and computers.
Send and receive files, folders, and clipboard in real-time over WiFi or Bluetooth(1) using:
• File Storage (this app). You only pay once when devices use the same iTunes account to purchase apps.
• Local Cloud(2).
• File Storage Companion(3).
• File Transfer(4).
• The iTunes File Sharing (over WiFi or using a USB cable).
Built-in viewer for:
• Documents (pdf, doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pages, numbers, keynote, txt, htm/html, ...)
• Pictures (jpg/jpeg, png, tiff, gif, bmp, ...)
• Compressed files (zip, rar, 7z, and tar)
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, aac, wav, flac, ...)
• Video files (mov, ...)
File Storage is the only file manager you need.
Delite Studio develops high-quality native applications and delivers a great customer service. Do you enjoy using this app? Write a positive review. Do you need help? Let us know, we will do everything to help you.
(1) Bluetooth can be used only between iOS devices.
(2) Available on www.delitestudio.com/app/local-cloud-for-ios/
(3) Available on www.delitestudio.com/app/file-storage/
(4) Available on www.delitestudio.com/file-transfer/
Welcome iOS 8! We've redesigned File Storage to make it even more beautiful, fast, and easy to use. And we've added many brand-new features(*), including:
• In a third-party app like Dropbox just tap "Locations" in the Document Picker window and select File Storage from the list.
• New "Import from Location" which allows you to get files stored in iCloud Drive and other third-party apps using the Document Picker. Just tap Import > From location, and select a Document Provider.
• New "Transfer" extension which allows you to easily send files, photos, or videos from other apps via the Share button without having to open File Storage.
• Full support for the new Retina HD display of the iPhone 6 Plus.
We've also fixed some problems you reported.
Enjoy the new update? Please write a review. And if you've got any ideas on how we can keep improving our app, we're all ears. Drop us a line through the page "Contact" at www.delitestudio.com.
(*) Available on iOS 8 or later.