Extract the contents of ZIP, RAR, 7-ZIP, and TAR compressed files directly on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
What you can do with File Extractor:
• Accept compressed archives from any other app, including Mail, Safari, and Dropbox.
• Browse and view the contents of compressed files on the fly without having to uncompress the entire archive.
• Use the built-in viewer for common files.
• Extract files to view or edit in third-party apps.
• Open password-protected ZIP and RAR files.
• Save photos and videos to the Camera Roll.
• Send files as email attachments.
• Print your files with AirPrint.
• Send/receive files in real time using the iTunes File Sharing (over WiFi or using a USB cable).
Built-in viewer for:
• Documents (pdf, doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pages, numbers, keynote, txt, htm/html, ...)
• Pictures (jpg/jpeg, png, tiff, gif, bmp, ...)
• Audio files (mp3, aac, wav, ...)
• Video files (mov, ...)
If, in addition to open compressed files, you need a rock solid file manager, look for "File Storage" on the App Store. File Storage does everything File Extractor does, and more.
Delite Studio develops high-quality native applications and delivers a great customer service. Do you enjoy using this app? Write a positive review. Do you need help? Let us know, we will do everything to help you.
This update provides several improvements behind the scenes.
In version 2.1 we've added:
• Full support for the new 64-bit processors.
Enjoy the new update? Please write a review. And if you've got any ideas on how we can keep improving our app, we're all ears. Drop us a line through the page "Contact" at www.delitestudio.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 12, 2014
- Delite Studio S.r.l.
- 7.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (8)