Extract the contents of ZIP, RAR, 7-ZIP, and TAR compressed files directly on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
What you can do with File Extractor:
• Accept compressed archives from any other app, including Mail, Safari, and Dropbox.
• Browse and view the contents of compressed files on the fly without having to uncompress the entire archive.
• Use the built-in viewer for common files.
• Extract files to view or edit in third-party apps.
• Open password-protected ZIP and RAR files.
• Save photos and videos to the Camera Roll.
• Send files as email attachments.
• Print your files with AirPrint.
• Send/receive files in real time using the iTunes File Sharing (over WiFi or using a USB cable).
Built-in viewer for:
• Documents (pdf, doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pages, numbers, keynote, txt, htm/html, ...)
• Pictures (jpg/jpeg, png, tiff, gif, bmp, ...)
• Audio files (mp3, aac, wav, ...)
• Video files (mov, ...)
If, in addition to open compressed files, you need a rock solid file manager, look for "File Storage" on the App Store. File Storage does everything File Extractor does, and more.
Delite Studio develops high-quality native applications and delivers a great customer service. Do you enjoy using this app? Write a positive review. Do you need help? Let us know, we will do everything to help you.
Welcome iOS 8! This update provides full support for iOS 8, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus. We've also fixed some problems you reported.
Enjoy the new update? Please write a review. And if you've got any ideas on how we can keep improving our app, we're all ears. Drop us a line through the page "Contact" at www.delitestudio.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 28, 2014
- Delite Studio S.r.l.
- 6.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (8)