Felaur PDF Reader
How do you amuse yourself during flights or while riding the subway? You can read ads, stare at the back of someone’s head, twiddle your thumbs or any number of other mind-numbing activities.
Then again, if you have the Felaur PDF Reader, you can pass that time in interesting ways. Upload, download or create your own PDF files on your iPhone or iPod Touch, anywhere you are.
With Felaur PDF Reader, you can access all of your favorite PDF’s easily via a web browser, URL or Google PDF. You can even view password protected files and manage your custom library and bookmarks.
The versatility of the Felaur PDF Reader lets users do their reading in portrait or landscape view, great for a single page or an entire e-book. Pass the time in airports, on trains or while waiting for an appointment by reading your favorite author or catching up on your studies.
Using Felaur PDF Reader is super easy, too. Directly access a specific page using the slidebar controller, jump to your last viewed location when opening a document or even make your own PDF from your photo library or camera. The app also features a lock/unlock autorotation.
What more could you ask for in a PDF reader? You’ll want to use this little beauty even when you’re not sitting somewhere passing the time. All you have to do is grab yourself a copy. The sooner you do, the better you’ll feel about having to sit around. You might even start hoping that you’ll have to.
* Support Password Protected PDF File!!!
* Make New PDF from Images. (with PDF Encryption)
* Google PDF Search and Download
- Any web browser
- Download and Upload via Web Browser
- Download PDF File from Any URL
- Download From Google PDF Search
- View PDF Files
- View Password Protected PDF Files!!!
(** Password security compatibility:
- Acrobat 3.0 and later (40-bit RC4)
- Acrobat 5.0 and later (128-bit RC4)
- Acrobat 6.0 and later (128-bit RC4))
- No Limit to file size.
- Landscape View
- Direct Acceess a specific page using slidebar controller
- Automatic jump to last viewed location when opening a document
- Lock/Unlock Autorotation
- Manage Custom Bookmark
- Smart Library : Unread files, Flagged files, Recent files
** How to Download PDF Files from Desktop to iPhone/iPod touch
0. First of all, please make sure you have Wi-Fi connection for your iPhone/iPod touch.
1. In the root view of Felaur PDF Reader, select 'Download/Web Browser'.
2. Then, you can see an URL in the page like 'http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080'.
3. In your desktop machine(Mac, PC or Linux), launch your web browser(Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer). Type the URL shown on the page in the URL bar and load.
4. After you connect to the address, you will see a file upload manager and PDF File list in your browser
5. Choose a file form your desktop and click "Submit" to upload the file to your iPhone.
6. You can see a progress status on iPhone during uploading.
7. After Download Completed, Click on back button on iPhone and go back to the root view.
8. Finally, you can see the file in 'Inbox'
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 05, 2009
- Felaur Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (56)
- 0.3 MB