FaceDial Visual Dialer
**** Call/text/email your favorites contacts, with buttons showing their photo.
See all your favorite contacts faces in one or several screens,
Call/text/email them with a single touch.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Click the "+" button and select a contact from your Address Book
- Select the contact's phone number or email address.
- Once the button is created, just click it call/text/email.
- Use the EDIT tab and then click a contact button to change name, phone/email and picture.
FaceDial does not support FaceTime anymore.
FaceTime is an Apple technology and FaceDial is not related or affiliated in any way to FaceTime.
***** Now universal - FaceDial will run natively in all orientations on iPad/iPad2 devices, in addition to the iPhone and iPod touch devices.
- Multiple pages of buttons - up to 60 buttons (140 on the iPad)
- Menu at the top to select what to do when you click: Call, text, or Email.
- Move and delete buttons just like the applications in your device's main screen (Springboard).
- In the first tab, buttons containing an email address will show "@" at the beginning of their name.
- New: select a Wallpaper picture from your photo library or by taking a picture. You'll find this option in the action menu (top right button).
- New REMOVE ADS button
Note: Make sure you have included a picture of your contact in your Address Book, if not the button will display a generic picture instead.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 12, 2013
- Ary Tebeka
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (898)
- 12.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Easy Reminders - Push Notifications with Snooze
• Mincha Alerts - Automatic Prayer Reminders
• Movies from YouTube, with Sync
• Pregnancy Wheel HD - Due Date Calculator
• Psalm 119 - generate Mizmor-119 sections from Hebrew name
• Smash those Bricks!
• Traveler's Pharmacy - drugs and pills medication converter
• World Drugs Converter - find equivalent medications Worldwide
• World Drugs DB - Worldwide medication database
• iGrader - Pocket Grade Calculator