xCalendar - Export/Import Calendar to/from an Excel file
If you want to export your calendar events to an Excel file and edit them on your computer or - if you want to share these events with your friends so that they could import them to their own calendar, then xCalendar maybe right for you.
xCalendar exports all of your events from your iPhone or iPad to an Excel file by email, USB, WiFi and Dropbox. You can then modify and maintain your schedule easily and conveniently on your computer using Excel, Numbers, OpenOffice or any other Excel-compatible application.
Importing your schedule is also an easy thing to do. You can import an Excel file to your iPhone or iPad by email, USB, WiFi and Dropbox. xCalendar can update the existing events and add new events during import.
1. Export all events from all iPhone supported calendars(Local, Exchange, CalDAV, Subscription, Birthday).
2. Export all unique events by merging all recurring events.
3. Export all fields in the Event view of your iPhone’s built-in Calendar application, including title, location, dates, times, alarms, recurrence, etc.
4. Support for Excel 97-2003 file format (.xls), it is the most widely supported Excel file format. You can use MS Office 2003/2007/2010, OpenOffice.org, MAC Office, MAC Numbers to open and edit.
5. Keep a back-up copy of your Calendar events in Dropbox.
6. Export a calendar via email, it’s an easy way to share your personal calendar with your friends.
7. List events sorted by start date
8. List events for each day on the calendar.
9. Add a number suffix to the title of the event to avoid duplicates during export.
10. Import unlimited number of events in seconds.
11. Preview the events which have been imported before saving them.
12. Add a new event if it does not already exist during import. Please note that “Birthday” and “Subscribe” calendar events cannot be imported.
13. Update the existing events based on the title of the event and the calendar name during the import.
14.Create a new local calendar if it does not exist. Please note that other types of calendars, such as Exchange calendars, CalDAV calendars and subscription calendars cannot be created.
15. Support pages are provided to help you create your schedule on the spreadsheet.
16. Import holidays (only available in the full version).
Note: Please turn off iCloud Calendar before import.
User manual (PDF) is now available on samapp.net.
1. Fixed the bug that sometimes the error (code 203) occurred when importing an excel file.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 08, 2013
- Sam Yu
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (8)
- 13.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• All-in-1 List
• Contacts<->Excel Lite
• ExcelPhotos Lite
• ExcelSMS - Group Text from Excel
• ExcelSMS Lite - Group Text from Excel
• xCal - Use Excel as your calculator
• xCalendar Lite - Export/Import Calendar to/from an Excel file
• xMail Lite – Mass Personalized Email from Excel
• xMail – Mass Personalized Email from Excel
• xQuestions - Create test paper in Excel
• xQuestions Free - Create test paper in Excel