Ever2Drop for iPad - FileCrane for Evernote and Dropbox
Manage files of Dropbox and Evernote at once!
Most unique cloud-file-manager APP!
With Ever2Drop, you can easily organize files and notes in your Dropbox and Evernote accounts by a simple "drag and drop".
The main features are:
- Manage the Two Major Cloud Service in One App -
You can manage notes in Evernote and files in Dropbox with this one App.
You can easily exchange data between Evernote and Dropbox.
- Easy "Drag and Drop" Operation -
You can simply drag and drop to move or copy data.
You can move or copy everything inside Dropbox, and from Dropbox to Evernote.
You can move or copy notes inside Evernote(from notebook to notebook).
From Evernote, you can't move or copy a whole note, but you can move/copy files attached to notes.
- Preview Files and Notes -
Tap a file or a note, then preview is displayed.
You can preview notes and file in various formats: PDF, Image, Office documents, Sound, Videos.
- OpenIn, Mail, Twitter, Zip Supported -
＋ Support custom URL scheme(jp.co.ablecomputer.ever2drop4ipad)
＋ Support export to, and import from OpenIn Apps.
＋ Directly attach files to e-mail and Twitter.
＋ Zip compression and extraction
-----What you can do with Evernote -----
Preview Notes with built-in viewer.
Create new notebook.
Move, copy, delete and rename notes(multiple selection supported!).
Edit notes' titles and tags.
Add images, videos and audio files in notes to Dropbox, or save them in iPad's Ever2Drop local storage.
-----What you can do with Dropbox -----
Preview files with built-in viewer.
Move, copy, delete and rename files(multiple selection supported!).
Create, delete, and rename folders
Add images, videos and audio files in notes to Evernote, or save them in iPad's Ever2Drop local storage.
!!!! Please Note !!!!
In order to upload photos or save to "Photos" in your iPad, you have to allow this App to use of location information. Follow the directions in the application, and give permission. (This App does not use or collect the location data.)
This App can not delete or edit files in "Photos" in you iPad.
To use the features of Evernote and Dropbox, you need to have your account on each service.
Add support for SMB protocol.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 27, 2014
- ablecomputer Inc.
- 14.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (7)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• BoxCrane - FileCrane for Dropbox
• BoxCrane for iPad - FileCrane for Dropbox
• BoxdotCrane - FileCrane for Box.
• BoxdotCrane for iPad - FileCrane for Box.
• Ever2Drop - FileCrane for Evernote and Dropbox
• EverCrane - FileCrane for Evernote
• EverCrane for iPad - FileCrane for Evernote
• GCrane - FileCrane for GoogleDrive
• GCrane for iPad - FileCrane for GoogleDrive
• OneCrane - FileCrane for OneDrive
• OneCrane for iPad - FileCrane for OneDrive
• WebDAVCrane - FileCrane for WebDAV
• WebDAVCrane for iPad - FileCrane for WebDAV