Time Tracking for creatives. Using a technique called Evidence Based Scheduling we help you to improve your estimation skills. Try it. It’s magical.
Please note: The base version of Estimates is free. If you like it and want to use more than one active project at a time, you can unlock the full App with an optional In-App Purchase.
Manage your to-dos in a simple hierarchy of tasks and projects. Estimate how long it will take you to complete them. We help you by providing a list of similar tasks from your history — peek into one to get a better feel for the task at hand.
With Estimates it’s easy to keep an eye on your progress. Track one task at a time or multiple at once. Punch the clock and get working, come back and mark the task as finished when you are done. Our project graph helps you to see if you are still on track.
Once you finish a task, we give you instant feedback about the quality of your estimate. Become better and send higher quality quotes to clients. The app learns as well — the more you use Estimates, the more accurate the project graph becomes.
* Help getting started and explanation of the project graph
* iOS 6 and iPhone 5 readiness
* The project graph and finished project view show sums of the estimated and tracked time
* Estimates is now free with an optional In-App purchase to unlock multiple active projects. If you've bought the app, please contact support to find a solution.
* Various improvements and fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 07, 2012
- Florian Pilz
- 3.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (5)