enso Writer - Minimalist Text Editor for Writers
ensō Writer is a minimalist writing App for your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
An ensō Moment symbolizes a moment when your mind is free to simple let your body/spirit create. You know that eureka instants, napkin drawings, shower ideas... when creativity flows like a river and you immediately need to write your idea down or even draw it as a concept sketch.
ensō Writer helps you to grab those thoughts, ideas, inspirational moments. There's nothing more, nothing less: only you with a blank sheet of paper and your words or concept drawings in your head. This App is your white, plain, blank sheet of paper that is always with you in your iPhone or iPad.
Less is more. No cluttered user interface. Just focus on your creation process not the tool.
Great text editor for freewriting writers, journalists, bloggers, business people, creative people, etc.
- Upload your documents to Dropbox, Evernote or Tumblr
- Mail your documents in PDF or Text format
- Change the document font style (size, type, color)
- Undo/Redo your latest modifications
- Save your texts, documents in plain text, HTML and Markdown formats. Preview your documents in a embedded Web view.
- Character, word and line counter
- Full screen mode in Landscape mode for iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Extended custom keyboard with Tab key, word jump, cursor arrows and punctuation keys without switching the keyboard.
- It has never being easier to organize your text documents. Drag and drop screenshots of your documents to rearrange them.
- iTunes Auto Sync: Automatic import of text documents from your computer via iTunes Sharing Directory. Open iTunes in your computer and Just drag and drop your TXT files in the iTunes Sharing window and KWrite will import or update them to your device.
- Draw Sketches, doodle with your finger, create basic sketches and share them via email or your Photos library.
- Compatible with Voice Dictation feature in iPhone 4S. Now you can dictate and use your voice in the text editor view instead of typing with keyboard.
- Import documents from other Apps like Dropbox, Evernote, Mail, etc. with the "Open In" iOS feature
- Send your feedback, problems or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/knowtilus
- Minor bug fixes
- Improved stability and perfomance
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 02, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (80)
- 5.3 MB