This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Productivity
eNotify provides private and secure direct local notification and custom alert sounds for incoming emails, battery events, data usage, and phone calls. Highly configurable, eNotify allows complex rules to trigger sounds for different accounts, senders, subjects, recipient addresses, callers, device battery levels, and cellular data usage. Easily silence day-to-day background noise and stay aware of those important emails and calls! Always know when your battery is getting low!
This FREE VERSION is automatically stops receiving alerts every 30 minutes of operation, requiring the user to open the app to begin receiving alerts again. If you need continuous ongoing monitoring, please check out eNotify or eNotify Basic.
- OVERVIEW -
Want to be notified in a unique way when certain important emails arrive? Find yourself constantly checking your email each time that ding announces itself? Worried about missing an important phone call, noticing when your battery is low, or when you've reached your data plan limit? With eNotify you can configure any of 150+ built-in custom audio alerts (including subtle professional tones as well as entertaining ones) to help you stay aware of important messages or buy additional tones in our market! In addition to the built-in sounds, you can add your own mp3 files via iTunes file sharing or record your own voice notice within the app for specific needs.
Unlike ALL the other "push email apps" which require you to forward all your email to their external servers or provide them with your email account login information, eNotify does it's work *entirely* on your device, working in the background. Your email is safe and your data never leaves your device. None of your information is ever sent elsewhere. Period.
In addition to email messages, users can connect eNotify to a VoIP phone service to help those important phone calls reach through the static. Special phone numbers can be configured to override the device silent switch, making sure that you respond when you need to.
The best way to configure eNotify is to set the standard Mail app to check Manually, with Push disabled, and to disable the built-in new mail sound. This conserves battery life and generally provides the best possible user experience.
- FEATURES -
* Starts and runs continually in the background as a service.
* Maintains constant email awareness.
* Provides "on call" priority to configured incoming phone numbers.
* Works with any VoIP service that allows 3rd party SIP connections.
* Works with all IMAP accounts. This *also* includes Exchange servers which have IMAP support enabled.
* Works with Exchange directly via Exchange Web Services (Exchange 2007/2010)
* Works with all POP3 accounts. Supports Yahoo, Hotmail, and more!
* Supports IMAP push email! Get your email notices immediately and without polling!
* Custom alert for messages marked as high priority!
* Supports scanning multiple IMAP folders for new messages. (Configurable in account setup window)
* Pick from one of the 150+ built-in sounds, add your own custom mp3's via iTunes file sharing, or record your own alerts
* Set custom sounds for individual accounts, senders, subject key words/phrases, recipient key words/phrases, incoming calls, battery levels, and data limits
* Remove distraction by setting lower priority senders/callers, frequent spam phrases, or mail lists to ignore for later viewing.
* "Do Not Disturb" setting automatically silences all email notices during your configured time period.
* Configure certain alerts to override the device silent switch!
* Completely private! Your data/email NEVER leaves your device!
++ NOTICE: eNotify ONLY works on devices which support app multitasking! (No 3G or original touch) ++
NOTE: eNotify uses portions of the Open Source ReMail project as well as libetpan for IMAP email support. Special thanks to DINH Viet Hoa for his support in modifying the project to suit eNotify's needs.
* Fixed issue with user custom recordings
* Fixed issue where spoken alerts played in slo-motion.