This app was removed from the App Store.
Elektor Electronic Toolbox - Classic
iOS Universal Productivity
PLEASE NOTE: This Classic version will remain available on the App Store for users with older iDevices. As Apple discontinued support for older Devices, I will no longer be able to update this Classic Version. Otherwise it will no longer run on iPhone 2,3G devices or iOS Versions prior to iOS 4.3. If you own a newer device, please have a look at the Pro Version of Electronic Toolbox here on the App Store or at creating-your-app.com/etb .
Elektor Electronic Toolbox combines electronic reference material with calculation and conversion tools in one handy app. Whether a professional or hobbyist, the app gives users a collection of the most important electrical information right at their fingertips.
Elektor Electronic Toolbox combines 33 different categories, all with a consistent look and feel. Categories include:
• Type listings (with color coding) for Resistors including SMD types and Capacitors
• Databases for Transistors, FETs, Triacs, Thyristors, Diodes and ICs
• Calculating circuit values for Resistor, Capacitor, Coil, and Filter circuits
• An Ohms Law calculator
• Unit conversion for numerous types of Measurements (pressure, energy, distance, speed, weight, etc.)
• A database for common electrical Symbols
• An Indices database of common electrical components
• Calculation of voltage regulators with 78xx,79xx,LM317 or LM337
• NE555 circuit design
• Op-amp circuit calculation
• Number base converter (Hex, decimal, binary etc.)
• Frequency, period wave-length calculation
• LED / resistor calculation
• Voltage divider calculation
• R/L calculations
• BJT calculations
• Schematic Diagrams
• Pinouts of Audio, Video, Computer or phone sockets
With many of the categories, input values can be entered with unit levels included (m, k, μ, etc.), providing automatic conversion to the appropriate value. The app provides visual displays of the circuits and components being used, further simplifying its use. An enormous database is also included with information for over 15000 transistors, ICs, diagrams, and component specifications, all available without an Internet connection.
• The transistor, FET, Triac, Thyristor und Diodes database contains over 45000 types and a full text search is available to find and compare types
• The transistor database includes data such as NPN/PNP, silicon/germanium, Ptot, Vcbo, Icmax, etc.
• Diagrams are provided for transistor housings, indicating base, collector, and emitter terminals
• The IC database contains the most common 4000 CMOS and 7400 TTL series types, including connection diagrams and functional descriptions (NAND gate, Schmitt trigger, etc.)
• The Indices database offers international names and specifications of batteries, coaxial cables, conductive substances, and various frequencies
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me via