Electronic Toolbox Pro
The ORIGNIAL Electronic Toolbox Pro app
Electronic reference and calculation resource for professionals, hobbyists, HAMs and students right at your fingertips
What users wrote about this app:
Well worth the money *****
I researched all EE apps before buying this one and I have to say that this one is the best by far. The developer is very accomodating to requests and suggestions and provides updates frequently. Very, very happy with this app.
Simply brilliant *****
I don't normally review apps but I was so impressed with this one I felt I had to make a brief comment. Buy it, I promise you won't be disappointed.
■ Most comprehensive and complete Electronics app available
■ Designed for Novices as well as Experts
■ Includes 72 individual tools from "A" like ASCII Table to "Z" like Zener Diode calculation
■ Provides wide variety of simple and complex tools, such as the resistor color code conversion to the PCB Trace width tools
■ Various calculation tools available, such as the NE555 circuit calculation and the passive cooling calculator
■ Includes reference tools with millions of component specs for ICs, Transistors, FETs, Controllers with parametric searches, pinout and cross reference information, and complete datasheets
■ Provides information about Batteries, Drill sizes, Hybrid Amplifiers, Socket pinouts, package sizes and much more
■ Includes conversion tools, such as the Unit conversion tool, the HEX/Decimal/Float Tool, Frequency and AWG / SWG tools
■ Paremetric search for Components with certain specs and cross references
■ Global search for terms or components across all tools
■ Customizable arrangement of tools for quick and easy access
■ Includes a scientific desktop calculator, a frequency generator, and an oscilloscope
■ Comprehensive reference glossary (english only)
■ Content can be updated "over-the-air" and amended quickly and easily
■ Store diagrams, documents, and specs of a project
■ iCloud and Dropbox support
■ No ads or in-app purchases
■ Can be used without Internet access
■ Special keyboard available for quicker entry of SI units
■ And much more...
For further information about this app, just have a look at my website: ■ electronic-toolbox.com ■ or just send me an E-mail.
Version 7 of the app has just been released and as always, this update is FOR FREE to all users of Electronic Toolbox.
At this point, many thanks for the ideas and suggestions I have received from the huge user community. You helped me to keep on improving my app with every new update.
This app will continue to live and grow over the time. So I still look forward to all additional ideas, suggestions or even criticism so that I can continuously improve my app.
This update fixes a few bugs that unfortunately slipped in to the last major update:
■ Device rotation will now work correctly
■ German "Zurück" button fixed
■ Few issues with 3.5" iPhones fixed (e.g. second slider in Oscilloscope)
■ Capacitor charge calculation fixed
■ Open image in other... app bug fixed
■ Duty cycle calculation in NE555 tool fixed
■ An issue that cause the app to crash when swiping back was fixed
■ White-on-white buttons in print screen was fixed
Along with this, the update contains the following improvements:
■ The 4-20mA tool now also shows Hexadecimal values for SPS development
■ Calculation results can now be transferred better to projects (no longer just screenshots)
■ Some speed improvements (e.g. esp. for iPad 2)
■ Oscilloscope image can now be added to a project
LIKE ALWAYS, PLEASE NOTE: Don't forget to install the new data update as well
Again, many thanks for your feedback and help to improve this app further.
Many many thanks also for your updated and new app reviews.
Unfortunately, with every update I sent out, your previous reviews disappear. But you just need to slightly update your previous review to let it appear again. Many thanks again for this.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 29, 2014
- Marcus Roskosch
- 68.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (19)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (379)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Allied Toolbox
• Amateurfunk Klasse A - Lernen für die Lizenzprüfung leicht gemacht
• Amateurfunk Klasse E - Lernen leicht gemacht
• Auto & Verkehr - Die App mit Antworten und Hilfe bei Fragen im Straßenverkehr
• Corporate Wording® Thesaurus
• Das Funk-Lexikon - für unterwegs!
• Englisch Klasse 5 - Vokabeln lernen
• Englisch Klasse 6 - Vokabeln lernen
• Englisch Klasse 7 - Vokabeln lernen
• Englisch Klasse 8 - Vokabeln lernen
• Englisch Klasse 9 - Vokabeln lernen
• Französisch Klasse 10 - Vokabeln lernen
• Französisch Klasse 6 - Vokabeln lernen
• Französisch Klasse 7 - Vokabeln lernen
• Französisch Klasse 8 - Vokabeln lernen
• Französisch Klasse 9 - Vokabeln lernen
• Gedichte - klassisch bis modern
• ILT-Schule HB3 - Der sichere Weg zur CH-Amateurfunklizenz
• ILT-Schule HB9 - Der sichere Weg zur CH-Amateurfunklizenz
• Italienisch 1 - Vokabeln lernen
• NetworkToolbox - Network scanning and analyzing
• Offshore Radio. All ships, all anchorpositions, all programs, all DJs and lots of technical and background Info
• Quotes and sayings - Always a good quote!
• RF Toolbox Pro
• Radio Guide - Rundfunksender in Deutschland, Österreich, Schweiz und mehr
• Spanisch Einführungsphase - Vokabeln lernen
• Spanisch Grundwortschatz - Vokabeln lernen
• Spezial Frequenzliste 2013/14
• Time and Frequency - High precision time dissem...
• Was War Am - Geschichte neu erleben
• Welt der Spur - Kriminaltechnik leicht gemacht
• Zitate und Sprüche - Immer den passenden Spruch parat
• iCluster - The DX-Cluster database