Electronic Toolbox Pro
Electronic Toolbox Pro combines electronic reference material with a huge collection of calculation, lookup and conversion tools in one handy App right at your fingertips.
Please note: This app contains everything, no InApp purchase is necessary and will never be necessary and it will be extended for free - as like for the four last years before.
One user claimed in his review there is no information about the many updates. That's of course wrong. I provide information inside the app in the news section, on my website electronic-toolbox.com as well as on twitter and facebook. What more can I do ?
For further information about this app, just have a look at my website: ■ electronic-toolbox.com ■
Electronic Toolbox Pro combines 57! individual tools, all with a consistent look and feel such as:
■ Type listings (with color coding) for Resistors and capacitors including SMT types
■ Databases for Transistors, FETs, Triacs, Thyristors, Diodes, ICs, TTL, CMOS, Atmel and PIC controllers
■ Calculating circuit values for Resistor, Capacitor, Inductor, NE555, Filter circuits and much more
■ Unit conversion for numerous types of Measurements (pressure, energy, distance, speed, weight, etc.)
■ A database for common electrical Symbols
■ An Indices database of common electrical components
■ Calculation of voltage regulators with 78xx,79xx,LM317 or LM337
■ Op-amp circuit calculation
■ Number base converter (Hex, decimal, binary etc.)
■ Frequency, period wave-length calculation
■ LED / resistor calculation
■ Voltage divider calculation
■ R/L calculations
■ BJT calculations
■ Schematic Diagrams
■ Pinouts of Audio, Video, Computer or phone sockets
■ ARDUINO Tool
Just to mention a few. There is not enough space here to cover all included features. For more information, just visit my website or send my an E-Mail.
In addition to these tools, the App offers a lot of background information (in english) and also displays the underlying formulas for a better understanding.
For this reason, this App is designed not just for professionals but also for hobbyists and students who want to learn about electronics.
The App can be customized in several different ways. A new Organizer will help to not get lost in the many functions and information of this App.
The recently introduced Project tool can be used to gather all information throughout the App as well as to import, export and even print Projects containing components, circuit diagrams and additional information.
No internet connection is required to use most of the functions, including the huge databases. Only in case of data-updates or to first-time download of datasheets, an internet connection is necessary.
Voices from users:
Comprehensive and well done *****
This is a very high quality app that brings together an amazing amount of data... This is the most comprehensive app of several similar in the iTunes Store.
Very good *****
Love this app, extremely handy and useful, I cannot think of a way of doing it better...
Worth every penny! Had always had the information I was looking for.
At this point, many thanks for the ideas and suggestions I have received from the huge user community. You helped me to keep on improving my App with every new update. This App will continue to live and grow over the time. So I am still look forward to all additional ideas, suggestions or even criticism so that I can continuously improve my App.
This update fixes a few issues that have been reported such as the not working "Add to project" buttons in some areas of the app and the inability to add folders in the organizer. Sorry for that.
Now, in the unit conversion tool, it is now again possible to see all other conversions at a glance like in the older version. All possible conversions can now be observed by tapping on the selection below "Convert to:". Thanks for this suggestion!
There is now a consistent way to decide which value should be calculated and which are the "given" values.
As an example, in the Ohm's law tool, let's say you like to calculate Current and Power based on Voltage and Resistance. You can tap on the small button in front of the Current and Power fields. These buttons will then turn to have a small arrow indicating that these values will be calculated.
As an alternative, it is now possible to tap at the location where you expect an input field in order to get the white input field for entering a value.
You will also notice a change in the user interface. I have changed several areas throughout the whole app so that it fits better to iOS 7. There are new Icons, new fonts, less 3D buttons and headers and less rounded rectangles. I personally like it much better and hopefully you do too.
Also, the News section has been completely re-coded. It is now also possible to delete news entries.
Finally, I found that the review button was no longer working in the previous version and that was probably why there were just a few review updates with the last version.
So now, it should again be possible to write or update reviews.
Thanks again for all your ideas and support, the next version will add some new tools I am currently working on.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 15, 2013
- Marcus Roskosch
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (35)
- 45.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Allied Toolbox
• Amateurfunk Klasse A - Lernen für die Lizenzprüfung leicht gemacht
• Amateurfunk Klasse E - Lernen leicht gemacht
• Auto & Verkehr - Die App mit Antworten und Hilfe bei Fragen im Straßenverkehr
• Corporate Wording® Thesaurus
• Das Funk-Lexikon - für unterwegs!
• Englisch Klasse 5 - Vokabeln lernen
• Englisch Klasse 6 - Vokabeln lernen
• Englisch Klasse 7 - Vokabeln lernen
• Englisch Klasse 8 - Vokabeln lernen
• Englisch Klasse 9 - Vokabeln lernen
• Flugmodell und Technik - Veranstaltungs-Termine
• Französisch Klasse 10 - Vokabeln lernen
• Französisch Klasse 6 - Vokabeln lernen
• Französisch Klasse 7 - Vokabeln lernen
• Französisch Klasse 8 - Vokabeln lernen
• Französisch Klasse 9 - Vokabeln lernen
• Gedichte - klassisch bis modern
• ILT-Schule HB3 - Der sichere Weg zur CH-Amateurfunklizenz
• ILT-Schule HB9 - Der sichere Weg zur CH-Amateurfunklizenz
• Italienisch 1 - Vokabeln lernen
• ModellWerft - Veranstaltungs-Termine
• NetworkToolbox - Network scanning and analyzing
• Offshore Radio. All ships, all anchorpositions, all programs, all DJs and lots of technical and background Info
• Quotes and sayings - Always a good quote!
• RF Toolbox Pro
• Radio Guide - Rundfunksender in Deutschland, Österreich, Schweiz und mehr
• Spanisch Einführungsphase - Vokabeln lernen
• Spanisch Grundwortschatz - Vokabeln lernen
• Spezial Frequenzliste 2013/14
• Synonyme - 100.000 Ersatzwörter in einer App!
• TRUCKmodell - Veranstaltungs-Termine
• Time and Frequency - High precision time dissem...
• Was War Am - Geschichte neu erleben
• Welt der Spur - Kriminaltechnik leicht gemacht
• Zitate und Sprüche - Immer den passenden Spruch parat
• automodell + technik - Veranstaltung-Termine
• iCluster - The DX-Cluster database