Electronic Toolbox Pro
Electronic Toolbox Pro combines electronic reference material with a huge collection of calculation, lookup and conversion tools in one handy App right at your fingertips.
Please note: This app contains everything, no InApp purchase is necessary and will never be necessary and it will be extended for free - as like for the four last years before.
One user claimed in his review there is no information about the many updates. That's of course wrong. I provide information inside the app in the news section, on my website electronic-toolbox.com as well as on twitter and facebook. What more can I do ?
For further information about this app, just have a look at my website: http://electronic-toolbox.com
Electronic Toolbox Pro combines 57! individual tools, all with a consistent look and feel such as:
• Type listings (with color coding) for Resistors and capacitors including SMT types
• Databases for Transistors, FETs, Triacs, Thyristors, Diodes, ICs, TTL, CMOS, Atmel and PIC controllers
• Calculating circuit values for Resistor, Capacitor, Inductor, NE555, Filter circuits and much more
• Unit conversion for numerous types of Measurements (pressure, energy, distance, speed, weight, etc.)
• A database for common electrical Symbols
• An Indices database of common electrical components
• Calculation of voltage regulators with 78xx,79xx,LM317 or LM337
• Op-amp circuit calculation
• Number base converter (Hex, decimal, binary etc.)
• Frequency, period wave-length calculation
• LED / resistor calculation
• Voltage divider calculation
• R/L calculations
• BJT calculations
• Schematic Diagrams
• Pinouts of Audio, Video, Computer or phone sockets
• ARDUINO Tool
Just to mention a few. There is not enough space here to cover all included features. For more information, just visit my website or send my an E-Mail.
In addition to these tools, the App offers a lot of background information (in english) and also displays the underlying formulas for a better understanding.
For this reason, this App is designed not just for professionals but also for hobbyists and students who want to learn about electronics.
The App can be customized in several different ways. A new Organizer will help to not get lost in the many functions and information of this App.
The recently introduced Project tool can be used to gather all information throughout the App as well as to import, export and even print Projects containing components, circuit diagrams and additional information.
No internet connection is required to use most of the functions, including the huge databases. Only in case of data-updates or to first-time download of datasheets, an internet connection is necessary.
Voices from users:
Comprehensive and well done *****
This is a very high quality app that brings together an amazing amount of data... This is the most comprehensive app of several similar in the iTunes Store.
Very good *****
Love this app, extremely handy and useful, I cannot think of a way of doing it better...
Worth every penny! Had always had the information I was looking for.
At this point, many thanks for the ideas and suggestions I have received from the huge user community. You helped me to keep on improving my App with every new update. This App will continue to live and grow over the time. So I am still look forward to all additional ideas, suggestions or even criticism so that I can continuously improve my App.
This update contains the following new tools:
- A Wire ampacity or Cable length calculation tool
- A Delta / Star calculation tool
- ARM Cortex controller database
- ARDUINO tool
In addition, the following improvements have been implemented:
- Documents such as data sheets can now be opened and viewed in any other app on your device even in iBooks
- Decibel values can now even be entered with negative values when the special keyboard is switched on
- Resistor 1 of the LMxxx regulator in the Voltage regulator tool can now be modified (again)
- More accuracy (digits after the decimal point) for the Measurements tool
- Diameters can now also be entered in AWG (e.g. in the Wire ampacity tool)
If you find an issue, have a new idea or if you are missing something, just let me know. Please just use the Support button in my app or on the app store.
If you like to support me, please don't forget to write or update your review as it is only valid for the current version.
Thanks again for all your mails and support.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 09, 2013
- Marcus Roskosch
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (15)
- 40.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1896 - 2012 - Results of all Winter and Summer games from Athens to London 2012
• Amateurfunk Klasse A - Lernen für die Lizenzprüfung leicht gemacht
• Amateurfunk Klasse E - Lernen leicht gemacht
• Auto & Verkehr - Die App mit Antworten und Hilfe bei Fragen im Straßenverkehr
• Corporate Wording® Thesaurus
• Das Funk-Lexikon - für unterwegs!
• Englisch Klasse 5 - Vokabeln lernen
• Englisch Klasse 6 - Vokabeln lernen
• Englisch Klasse 7 - Vokabeln lernen
• Englisch Klasse 8 - Vokabeln lernen
• Englisch Klasse 9 - Vokabeln lernen
• Flugmodell und Technik - Veranstaltungs-Termine
• Französisch Klasse 6 - Vokabeln lernen
• Französisch Klasse 7 - Vokabeln lernen
• Französisch Klasse 8 - Vokabeln lernen
• Gedichte - klassisch bis modern
• ILT-Schule HB3 - Der sichere Weg zur CH-Amateurfunklizenz
• ILT-Schule HB9 - Der sichere Weg zur CH-Amateurfunklizenz
• ModellWerft - Veranstaltungs-Termine
• Offshore Radio. All ships, all anchorpositions, all programs, all DJs and lots of technical and background Info
• Quotes and sayings - Always a good quote!
• RF Toolbox Pro
• Radio Guide - Rundfunksender in Deutschland, Österreich, Schweiz und mehr
• Repair Database - The Electronic Repair Reference Database
• Spanisch Grundwortschatz - Vokabeln lernen
• Spezial Frequenzliste
• Synonyme - 100.000 Ersatzwörter in einer App!
• TRUCKmodell - Veranstaltungs-Termine
• Time and Frequency - High precision time dissem...
• Was War Am - Geschichte neu erleben
• Welt der Spur - Kriminaltechnik leicht gemacht
• Zitate und Sprüche - Immer den passenden Spruch parat
• automodell + technik - Veranstaltung-Termine
• iCluster - The DX-Cluster database
• iCluster - The DX-Cluster database
• iHistory - Computer
• iLocator - For HAM Radio Amateurs