Dunnit - To Do List with Local Notifications
Dunnit is a humble todo list app that was featured in Wired magazine. It includes the following:
• Reminders via local notification
• Integration with Twitter
• Versatile organization via tagging
• Multiple task entry
• Create lists from pasteboard
• Repeating tasks
• Anxiety reducing organization
• Stunning design
• Intuitive interface
• Changed app name to resolve trademark infringements ("todo", who knew?)
• Removed mention of History tab from tutorial tasks.
• Tag total no longer includes removed tasks
• Icon badge works again
• Feedback link added to settings tab added
• Trying to use the notes field won't crash
• Tag task lists now display the correct tasks.
• New retina app icon and tab bar icons
• Fast app switching (it still takes too long to load the first time round)
• I've tried to fix the bug that affects daylight savings time (we'll see if that works in October)
• I've removed the history tab. (It was useless)
• Added the Runloop store
If you like Dunnit and you would perhaps like to see some other things resolved please consider buying some of my other apps that are listed in the Store tab.
Thank you for your support.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 02, 2012
- Runloop Ltd
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (25)
- 1.8 MB