Due — Reminders, Countdown Timers
Due remembers all the things that you need so you don't have to.
Because it repeatedly reminds you of items that are due until you act on them, it‘s impossible to forget anything with Due.
Fast, simple and effective. There's no account to create, no start or end date to set, no need to prioritize, tag nor categorize.
What there is however are what that matters: what you'd like to be reminded about, and an alert that is set up in seconds.
◆ Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
◆ Updated for iOS 8
◆ Never miss any reminders with auto-snooze. Repeatedly notifies you of missed reminders until marked done or rescheduled (every 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 and 60 minutes).
◆ Set due dates and reschedule existing ones *fast* by tapping on any of the 12 preset and customizable times. No need to scroll through the time picker wheel. Or, use…
◆ Natural date and time parsing. Set due dates by typing or dictating them directly.
◆ Reusable countdown timers. Precise to the second, perfect for making the perfect soft-boiled eggs, brewing your coffee and more. Set them up once and reuse them forever
◆ Keep track of outstanding tasks with Smart Badges
◆ Powerful recurring reminders. From the simple daily and weekly reminders to the complex every-3rd-Wednesday-of-the-month kind of reminders.
◆ Time zone shifting. Receive timely reminders no matter where you are in the world
◆ 59 great sounding alerts of varying lengths to choose from
◆ Universal app, looks and works great on both iPhone and iPad
◆ Keep reminders in sync* across your iPhone, iPad and Mac with iCloud or Dropbox.
◆ Undo and redo. Never worry about making mistakes again
◆ No internet connection required.
◆ Full VoiceOver support
◆ Full Dynamic Type support (for smaller and large text sizes)
◆ Localized for 17 languages
* For iCloud syncing, Due must be launched for sync to take place. Due can sync in the background with Dropbox. Sync on Mac requires Due for Mac (sold separately)
WHAT'S THAT IN-APP PURCHASE ABOUT?
If you purchase Due from version 2.0 onwards, there is *no* additional in-app purchase required. You get to use *everything* in the app.
That in-app purchase is meant for customers who have purchased Due before 2.0, and would like to unlock the extra goodies in 2.0 at a discounted rate.
Due requires an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 8.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, choose Help > Email from within app, or follow @dueapp on Twitter.
A BRAND NEW DUE
I've been working on this update for over a year. I wanted things to not only look better, but also to work better.
For Due 1 users: Some of you have been using Due for as long as Due was on the App Store (that's over four years!). Thank you for buying and for using Due all these while. As a token of my appreciation, this update, along with many of its features, will be available for free to you. Some features will require a one-time in-app purchase to unlock.
For new users: If you purchase Due from now on, you will get *all* 2.0 features. There is *no* additional in-app purchase required.
A BRAND NEW LOOK: Fresher, sleeker, better
- Due is now optimized to take advantage of the larger display on your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- See more of your reminders with the new streamlined layout.
- Quickly tell which reminders are due today, tomorrow and in the next week with section headers.
A BRAND NEW WAY TO INTERACT
- Use gestures to search and create reminders without tapping any buttons.
- Set due dates and defer existing ones even more quickly with the combined editor and Quick Panel.
- Finally, check off or postpone reminders right from the notification.
BRAND NEW FEATURES
(Users of Due 1 need an one-time in-app purchase to unlock)
- Auto snooze is now less obnoxious with 5, 10, 15, 30 mins snooze.
- Background sync means Due is always up to date with changes you make elsewhere (Dropbox only).
- Choose from 45 new tones for your reminders and timers.
- Finally, pause and resume your timers.
GIVE IT A SPIN
Some of you will understandably worry about all the changes. It's a big update, and as much as we like new stuff, we also secretly enjoy the comfort of the familiar.
I've been using this version full-time since late 2013 (that's more than a year now). Let's just say that I can't even imagine going back to Due 1 now. For someone who uses and depends on Due daily, I'm confident this update moves us in the right direction.
Give it a spin. Give it a few days, maybe even a week or two.
If you've thoughts about it, let me know on Twitter (@dueapp) or email (email@example.com).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 14, 2015
- Phocus LLP
- 17.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (213)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1798)