ClouDrop for Cloudapp
iOS Universal Productivity
Get it while it's on Sale!
ClouDrop for Cloudapp is the most revolutionary and beautiful way to use CloudApp on your iOS device.
Share, upload, bookmark, and view files directly from ClouDrop. It doesn't get any easier than this.
* ClouDrop includes features never seen in any other Cloud application on the market
* FEATURES *
- Upload to ClouDrop in the background!!
--> you can close out the app and copy as many urls/text snips/photos you want and they will all be uploaded to CloudApp without even going back into the app.
- Upload existing files from things you've copied to your pasteboard or your photo/video library (Choose Multiple Files at a time).
- Create archive (zip) files when choosing multiple items to upload if needed.
- Use your camera to take photos or videos to upload them to the cloud.
- Add files from apps that support document interaction ("open in..")
- View all your CloudApp drops natively in the app.
- View photos in a great built in photo viewer
- Natively view photos, music, videos, text, PDFs and all Office/iWork documents in the app.
- Built-in Music player!
- Play Music in the background!
- Background uploading so you don't have to wait while your files are being uploaded.
- View information about items
- Share items to Twitter using iOS 5 Twitter support
- Share items to Facebook
- Change privacy of items
- Delete Items
- Beautiful UI and design
- Restore items from recently deleted Drops
- and much more!
- Better visual representation when selecting a photo from library
- Tap and hold the upload button to upload your latest photo
- View percentage on uploads
- Fixed some image cacheing issues.
Go to Settings -->Account -->Clear Cache if you're having troubles
- Other bug fixes
ClouDrop for iOS 7 is finally here!
- Completely redesigned
- Album covers are looked up for music items
- Fixed Open in bug
- Images now upload at full resolution
- Fixed a image caching issue
(if the wrong images are showing up please tap the gear icon --> Account --> Clear cache)