Draw Entity Relationship
iOS iPhone Productivity
Draw Entity Relationship (ER) is an ideal for making Entity Relationship Diagrams.
Dozens of standard symbols and make you instantly productive. An Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) is an illustration of all data stored in a system and their relationships. It is a means of visualizing how the sequence of the system manufacture is related.
The three standard components of Draw Entity Relationship:
• Entities, which are represented by rectangles.
• Relationships, which are represented by diamond shapes.
• Connecting lines, solid lines that connect an entity to a relationship
When documenting a system or process, looking at the system in multiple ways increases the understanding of that system. Draw Entity Relationship is commonly used in combination with a data flow diagram to display the contents of a data store. They are very helpful when needing to visualize how data is connected in a general way, and when constructing a relational database.
• Option provided for Draw with fill colors.
• Lock options provided for Images.
• Resizable work sheet according to your need.
• Can work on multiple work sheets simultaneously.
• Rotate the objects in the work area.
• Grid option will help you to organize the space effectively, on work sheet.
• Ability to change background color or upload custom background image, customize grid size according to your need.
• Easy to draw the common ER diagrams.
• Drawing does not need to start a new. Just drag and drop the ready-made shapes from the Shapes menu on your work sheet. Drawing couldn't be easier!
• You don't need to be an artist to create great-looking results! Draw Entity Relationship helps you align and arrange everything perfectly.
• What You See Is What You Get. No artistic skill is required.
* Updated for iOS 6.