Donut Dog: Feed your focus!
iOS iPhone Productivity
Put your phone away and get focused with Donut Dog!
Do more of what's important to you. Whenever you want to accomplish something and not use your phone, start the Donut Dog App´s Donut Machine to generate delicious Donuts to feed your Focus!
Yes, Focus with a capital "F". That's the name of the dog living on your phone from now on. Take good care of him, feed him well!
• Be focused and get stuff done. Less stress, less anxiety!
• Earn delicious looking donuts for every hour you don’t use your phone. Cure your phone addiction!
• Achievements & streak bonuses: Earn special donuts for good behavior!
• Daily challenges with special rewards
• Earn coins and gems and spend them in the donut shop to unlock new donut packs or other gadgets
• Cool stats: Track your focus time. See how many and which donuts you collected!
• Earn XP, level up and battle your friends!
• 2 session modes: Take a challenge with a preset time (countdown) or simply use the open end mode (stopwatch)!
• working in your office and you need to focus
• studying for school / university at home or in your library / dorm room
• meditating to give your head some space
• paying attention to a class or meeting
• going to bed to develop healthy habits of sleep
"This productivity/game App is something truly unique. This App helps you to keep the focus on the important stuff in your life and battles your phone addiction!" - Some wise dude which is totally not affiliated with the App developer
"Need to learn and don't want to end up using a social network app? Try this game!" - David
"My girlfriend loves Donut Dog! She uses it every day!" - The App developer
"I like donuts!" - A friend
CONNECT WITH US
Questions or feedback? Or do you just want to talk?
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/DonutDogApp
• eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
App-Preview Video music composed by Orishlez from HookSounds.com
+ Perfekt timetracking: Now you are able to track your time by tags like work, study, social or sport! Categorize your productive time and see how much time you spend on each activity this week. You can even create your own tags!
+ Pomodoro challenges: Now you can set small goals like 5,10,15 or 20 minutes!
+ Forget to turn off the machine? You can now delete and edit sessions from the current week.
+ The streak calendar now is calculated by the time spend on each day and not by amount of donuts created.
+ Notifications are more friendly (But Focus gets still angry when a session is below 1 minute).
+ Better challenges rewards
+ Auto stop feature and other small bug fixs
PS: Special thanks to Guy Monty for all his feedback. We will continue to listen and try to incorporate as many requests as possible.