DEVONthink To Go
iOS Universal Productivity
DEVONthink To Go is the mobile document management solution for iPad and iPhone. Store and organize your important documents on the go. Synchronize your data directly on the local network, via Dropbox, or any WebDAV server with DEVONthink for Mac. Strong encryption and app-wide Face ID/Touch ID/PIN code security keeps your private data private.
DEVONthink is the no. 1 application on the Mac for document and information management. It is used by information workers in education, research, law, consulting, and governments anywhere from home offices to corporations.
Use DEVONthink To Go to:
- Browse and view your documents
- Organize your files
- Use your documents from the iOS 11 Files app
- Open, edit, and save documents from any application that supports file providers
- Capture notes, images, bookmarks
- Edit plain text files, RTF documents, and formatted notes (based on HTML)
- Edit and annotate PDFs (requires one-time in-app purchase)
- Edit tables (requires one-time in-app purchase)
- Link to your documents from other apps supporting URLs
- Search using a powerful search language
- Synchronize with DEVONthink for Mac or other iOS devices running DEVONthink To Go 2
Learn more about DEVONthink To Go and how to get started on the DEVONtechnologies web site.
DEVONthink To Go supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion and is integrated with Readdle Scanner Pro.
This feature release adds iCloud synchronization as well as synchronizing in the background. Sync locations can now be manually deactivated like on the Mac, and the Help screen shows the last synchronization and background refresh dates. The sync toolbar icon is used for the synchronization progress again while more detailed information is still available in the background activity info at the end of item lists.
In addition, version 2.6 allows you to search directly from the database list on the home screen. Item lists show up to three lines for the title and three lines for the details of each item, and an app-wide setting allows keeping groups sorted to the top. Two new global smart groups list office and text documents. Finally, the "update" URL command allows changing an item's color label as well as its flagged and unread status.