DEVONthink To Go
iOS Universal Productivity
DEVONthink To Go is the mobile companion to DEVONthink for Mac. Take your databases with you and organize your documents on the go. Synchronize your data directly on the local network, via Dropbox, or any WebDAV server. Strong encryption keeps your private data private.
DEVONthink is the no. 1 application on the Mac for document and information management. It is used by information workers in education, research, law, consulting, and governments anywhere from home offices to corporations.
Use DEVONthink To Go to:
- Browse and view your documents
- Organize your files
- Open, edit, and save documents from any application that also supports iCloud Drive
- Capture notes, images, bookmarks
- Edit plain text files, RTF documents, and formatted notes (based on HTML)
- Annotate PDFs (requires one-time in-app purchase)
- Link to your documents from other apps supporting URLs
- Search using a powerful search language
- Sync with DEVONthink for Mac or other iOS devices running DEVONthink To Go 2
Learn more about DEVONthink To Go and how to get started on the DEVONtechnologies web site.
DEVONthink To Go supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion.
This maintenance release fixes an issue introduced with version 2.1 where DEVONthink To Go claims that the database couldn't be moved to its new location. In addition it improves the overall performance and adds new hidden commands and settings for customer support purposes.
- Hidden menu command for initiating a full re-sync, hidden settings for customer support purposes.
- Marking many items as (un)flagged or (un)read no longer blocks the UI.
- Background activity should block the UI less.
- Item lists no longer update during mass changes.
- Informative notification when forced reindexing begins.
- Issue where DEVONthink To Go claimed that it wasn't possible to move the database even though it was.
- Issue where item lists kept updating even though they were no longer on screen
- Issue where updating the caches used too much memory.
- Issue where caches were saved too often.