DEVONthink To Go
iOS Universal Productivity
DEVONthink To Go is the mobile companion to DEVONthink for Mac. Take your databases with you and organize your documents on the go. Synchronize your data directly on the local network, via Dropbox, or any WebDAV server. Strong encryption keeps your private data private.
DEVONthink is the no. 1 application on the Mac for document and information management. It is used by information workers in education, research, law, consulting, and governments anywhere from home offices to corporations.
Use DEVONthink To Go to:
- Browse and view your documents
- Organize your files
- Open, edit, and save documents from any application that also supports iCloud Drive
- Capture notes, images, bookmarks
- Edit plain text files, RTF documents, and formatted notes (based on HTML)
- Annotate PDFs (requires one-time in-app purchase)
- Link to your documents from other apps supporting URLs
- Search using a powerful search language
- Sync with DEVONthink for Mac or other iOS devices running DEVONthink To Go 2
Learn more about DEVONthink To Go and how to get started on the DEVONtechnologies web site.
DEVONthink To Go supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion.
This update adds Spotlight support and unifies the activity display for all background tasks including the synchronization. Maintenance tasks now run concurrently and no longer block the user interface. In addition, tags can be pasted into the "Info" sheet, and sharing apps from the App Store creates formatted notes. The update also reduces the memory footprint, improves the reliability, and fixes a number of bugs.
The maintenance update to version 2.2.1 fixes a crash related to extracting EXIF metadata when importing images.