DEVONthink To Go
iOS Universal Productivity
DEVONthink To Go is the mobile document management solution for iPad and iPhone. Store and organize your important documents on the go. Synchronize your data directly on the local network, via Dropbox, or any WebDAV server with DEVONthink for Mac. Strong encryption keeps your private data private.
DEVONthink is the no. 1 application on the Mac for document and information management. It is used by information workers in education, research, law, consulting, and governments anywhere from home offices to corporations.
Use DEVONthink To Go to:
- Browse and view your documents
- Organize your files
- Use your documents from the iOS 11 Files app
- Open, edit, and save documents from any application that supports file providers
- Capture notes, images, bookmarks
- Edit plain text files, RTF documents, and formatted notes (based on HTML)
- Edit and annotate PDFs (requires one-time in-app purchase)
- Edit tables (requires one-time in-app purchase)
- Link to your documents from other apps supporting URLs
- Search using a powerful search language
- Synchronize with DEVONthink for Mac or other iOS devices running DEVONthink To Go 2
Learn more about DEVONthink To Go and how to get started on the DEVONtechnologies web site.
DEVONthink To Go supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion and is integrated with Readdle Scanner Pro.
This update adds support for the iPhone X, new editors, and workflow improvements. PDF pages can be rearranged and rotated and sheets with table-like data can not only be viewed but now also created and edited. The "Info" sheet can change flags and labels for more than one document at once, e.g., for quickly marking multiple items as read. DEVONthink To Go captures office documents from web pages and imports multiple databases from sync stores at the same time. This makes adding all relevant databases to a new device more comfortable. Finally, version 2.4 uses clipboard content for new documents only on demand and comes with more reliably Files app support. The update improves the overall performance, too, and fixes a number of bugs and glitches.