This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Productivity
"Do I spend too much time in office ?"
"Am I spending enough time with my family ?"
"Do I sleep enough / too much ?"
"How much TV am I watching ?"
"Do I waste lot of time doing nothing ?"
"Was I doing this for so long ?"
If you often think about these questions and find them unanswered, then this is a perfect application for you.
Day Analyzer keeps track of various activities and analyzes the time spent on each of them per day.
- Track multiple activities simultaneously using the same interface
- Configure custom date range for analysis
- Analyze average time spent per day on the selected activities for a date range using bar graphs
- Analyze total time spent per day on the selected activities for each day in a date range using line graphs
- Analyze up to six activities in a single graph
- Track activities that start and end on different dates
- Set Auto-Off duration to automatically end tracking of an activity after a specified duration
- Edit activity logs
To get started, add an activity and start tracking by setting Activity to ON. To stop tracking, set Activity to OFF. Next time when you start an activity, don't forget to set Activity to ON. If you forget to set an activity to ON/OFF, you can also edit the activity logs.
Open Analyze, use default settings or select activities and date range for analysis. Choose a graph type to analyze the time spent on the selected activities in the selected date range.