This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPad Productivity
Daddy Helper helps you organize your contact information on your iPad so that the key numbers and addresses of the people most important to your family's health and welfare are readily at hand at all times.
Fifteen quick exercises that can be done one at a time walk you through the kinds of information that commonly come up while taking care of your children and their educational, social and health needs.
Each exercise allows you to focus on a type of contact you regularly track in a way that lets you get the most use of your iPad's address book.
Imagine being able to enter your contact information and:
* add a photo of the person you are talking about so someone else can recognize them quickly
* clicking the person's e-mail address and launching directly into an e-mail pre-filled with their address
* mapping the person's home or work location and being able to get driving directions to them if you have a 3G or Wi-Fi access available
* sharing the contact information so that if the person receiving the contact has an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch the contact card they receive by e-mail will allow them to view the person's photo, click-to-e-mail, map and get directions or re-share the information.
Click on a button in Daddy Helper and you can see the types of contact information you will mostly need to know or send to others and where you can enter this information in your Address Book.
The information you can enter is divided into three types:
* Preset-Templates: These are contact information types that have already been set-up by the Address Book and are ready to interact with your other applications. These include the defaults you see labelled Add Photo, First, Last, Company, mobile (Phone), home (Email), ringtone, homepage, and add new address.
* Add field:
Once you add a contact to your address book you can share that contact with care-givers, other relatives or friends. You can carry it around with you in an easy to access format in your briefcase or backpack and find it without having to wade through notebooks and pieces of paper. If you have Skype or another calling app, you can also make calls from public Wi-fi spots to these contacts by accessing the iPad Contacts group within the Skype group. (This is most useful for people who have a Skype number and a calling plan, which can be as low as $2.95 a month as of January 2012 for unlimited calls to Canada and the United States plus an annual fee of around $30 for the phone number).
We hope you enjoy Daddy Helper and welcome your feedback!
Anne and Sophia
K.I.S.S. Family Apps, www.kissfamilyapps.com, firstname.lastname@example.org