Cute Animal Sounds Board
Cute Animal Sounds Board gives you 40 animal sound effects. Play them in the app or use them as ringtones!
+++ OVER 100 MILLION SOUNDS PLAYED!!! +++
* Guaranteed to make you smile!
* Child friendly! No menus or other buttons to accidentally push!
* Fun for all ages! Whether you are 9 months old, 9 years old, or 9 decades old, you'll love Big Sounds!
* All sound effects can be used as ringtones. Want a Tarzan yell for a ringtone? You got it.
* Rearrange button order by dragging buttons!
* Remove buttons for sounds you don't want!
* Turn on 60 second delay to prank your friends!
* Turn your device into a sound toy! Enjoy pushing the animated buttons!
* Extra loud sounds!
* A universal app! Works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
Cute Animal Sounds Board includes the following sounds:
Animals: cat, chimp, cow, crickets, crow, dog, donkey, duck, elephant, frog, hen, horse galloping, horse neigh, owl, panther, pig, rooster, sheep, turkey
Instrument sounds: cymbals, drumroll, gong, rimshot, royal welcome (heralding trumpet)
Sayings: are we there yet, bravo, excuuuse me, hallelujah, hello, hey-o, hi-yah, LOL, na na na na na na, no, OMG, ooh la la, pwned, shut up, sir yes sir, take a chill pill, that's hot, that's what she said, uh oh, what, whatever, wow, yee-hah, yes, yahoo, your mom, yummy
Sports Sounds: air horn, basketball buzzer, boxing bell, charge organ music, gooaaaaal, referee whistle
TV / movie / video sounds: censored bleep, game show buzzer, game show correct ding, game show incorrect buzzer, dream harp, scary movie strings, wah wah wah (sad trombone), dun dun dun (the dramatic chipmunk music)
Vehicles: car horn, police siren, tire screech, train whistle, truck horn
Weapons: bomb, grenade, gunshot, machine gun, raygun, shotgun, sword clang, whip
******** Note ********
+ Button rearrangement is turned off by default, to make Big Sounds child friendly. Turn on button rearrangement in your iPhone/iPad settings.
+ Add and remove buttons and turn 60 second delay on/off in your iPhone/iPad settings.
+ Ringtones are available through iTunes file sharing, which is available in iOS 3.2 or higher. To get the ringtones:
* Connect your device to your computer
* Open iTunes
* Click on your device in iTunes
* Click the apps tab
* Scroll down to File Sharing
* Click on Big Sounds
* Select the ringtones you want
* Click Save to... and save the files to your computer
* Add the ringtones to your iTunes library by double clicking them or by dragging them onto iTunes.
* Synch your iPhone with iTunes to get the ringtones on your phone.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 14, 2012
- Zhi Hui LU
- 27.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1)