*** DISCLAIMER *** - THIS APP IS NOT A STANDALONE APP! THIS
APP REQUIRES A CRMS SERVER!
Contact CRMS Support @ 1.800.617-CRMS (2767) if you would like further details regarding our services.
CRMS iOS is the mobile tablet version of the CRMS v2 Software Suite used by hundreds of mental health agencies across North America. The CRMS iOS app allows CRMS users to securely login and access CRMS client files directly on their iPad. Create, edit and update client data wherever you are! CRMS iOS interfaces directly with your existing CRMS system and eliminates the need to re-key information once workers have returned at the office.
• Create brand new clients directly on the iPad
• Modify and update demographic data
• Utilize CRMS Search Engine feature to locate a particular client
• Full Fledge Agency History (Generates wait-lists based on dates captured)
• Create, discharge programs
• Capture CDS (Common Data Set) baseline information
• Re-assess CDS Data to capture current CDS information
• Perform complete ADT (Admission, Discharge and Transfers).
• Create new medications, stop medications, etc.
• Use the "DIN" Search Feature to locate a medication
• Create new contacts to capture accurate MIS statistics
• Edit, delete previously saved contacts
• Automatically pushes a desired case note template into CRMS v2 (Progress Note etc.)
• Customizable review period
• Customization review period
• Allows staff to review documentation which occurred with a particular client
Non Client Services
• Create new "Staff Time", "Compensation", "Scheduled Hours" entries
Information & Referral
• Create new "Information & Referral" entries
• Users can review across a particular date range
Worker Control Centre
• Allow staff to review their "inputted time" for a particular date range.
• Users can review "Contacts", "Non Client Services", "Information & Referral"
• Create and modify Users
• Create and modify User Groups
• Create and modify Category Table Entries
• Create and modify Programs
• Verify Audit Logs
• OCAN (2.0) is now available on iPad
• Create an OCAN Full, Core or Self directly on your iPad
• Configure Portal Access directly on iPad such that client can input their own
• Create RAI-CHA’s directly on the iPad (RAI-CHA is copyright of interRAI)
• Functional Supplement, Mental Health Supplement, Deaf/Blind Supplement,
Assisted Living Supplement are ALL available on iPad
• Custom Agency Reportable Forms can also be added as required. Contact our development team for further details.
- *NEW* - Risk Factors Module Has Been Added
- *NEW* - User Access Overview Module Has Been Added (Administration)
- Corrected Glitch in Evaluations Module Which Might Cause a Crash (CEFSK)
- Modified Service Demands Module - Added New Section “Referral To” (CEFSK)
- Added Parent Contact Information to Demographics page (CEFSK)
- Corrected Glitch in OCAN Full Domain Validation (Psychotic Symptoms)
- Corrected Glitch in OCAN Full Domain Validation (ICT)
- Corrected Glitch in OCAN Full Domain Validation (Basic Education)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 6 days ago
- CTSI Incorporated
- 13.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data