This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Productivity
Helps you track and be reminded of any event – from 20 seconds to 20 years. Great for...
- take laundry out of the washing machine (30 minutes)
- take laundry off the clothesline (3 hours)
- take out the garbage/recycling day (1 week)
- prescription renewals (30 days)
- visit dentist (6 months)
- full physical at the doctor (2 years)
- renew your passport (5 years)
Tracking Expiration Dates:
- end of a free trial (30 days)
- warranties (90 days)
- iphone contract (2 years)
- domain names (1-5 years)
- credit cards (2 years)
Tracking Fun Events - add a timer and then edit it to the exact date/time:
- holidays (days until Halloween, Christmas, New Years Eve)
- when the baby is due
- start of vacation
Those are just a few examples - you'll no doubt find many more!
# FEATURES #
+ up to 5 running timers
+ 5 unique alert sounds
+ save frequently used timers to the archive for easy access
+ quickly restart expired timers
+ name your timers (but only if you want to)
+ share countdown times (copy, mail, text or tweet)
+ hide "weeks" or "months" from countdowns so you can choose to see "21 days" or "3 weeks"
# REVIEWS #
"...runs very smoothly, it is super easy to start and restart timers, and the animation moving from regular to archived timers is fun" – iPhoneInCanada
"Great for those important reminders that you don’t need to be constantly aware of, which can clutter up calendars and to-do lists, and add to the stress of keeping track of tasks." - appstorm.net
# VIEW THE VIDEO #
The short-term, long-term and everything in-between Timer.
+ extra sounds now available after a tip
+ minor interface improvements