iOS Universal Productivity
Conference4me is an application that facilitates participation in the conferences and exhibitions. It is offered free to conference attendees.
The application is developed by Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (http://www.pcss.pl)
=== Features ===
>> Conference support:
- Access to up to date agenda
- Easy access to conference's key information (venue, accommodation, etc.)
- Built in conference's venue maps, plans
- Offline functionality. Application does not require active internet connection for browsing conference related information.
- Conference content (sessions, events, abstracts, links to presentations, etc.)
- Conference news (delivered via Twitter)
>> Exhibition support:
- Description of exhibition, stands, and exhibitors. Provides attendees with contacts, and links to exhibitors' promotional materials.
- Allows to search for a particular stand
- Built-in matrix code scanner for fast access to information using the exhibitor/stand code
- Easy bookmarking stands/exhibitors
- Bookmarking can be done by scanning matrix codes
Conference4me can be easily adapted to virtually any conference.
=== Credits ===
- Michal Owsiak @ PSNC
- Bartek Palak @ PSNC
- Sebastian Mamczak @ PSNC
- localization update