iOS Universal Productivity
Conference4me is an application that facilitates participation in the conferences and exhibitions. It is offered free to conference attendees.
The application is developed by Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (http://www.pcss.pl)
=== Features ===
>> Conference support:
- Access to up to date agenda
- Easy access to conference's key information (venue, accommodation, etc.)
- Built in conference's venue maps, plans
- Offline functionality. Application does not require active internet connection for browsing conference related information.
- Conference content (sessions, events, abstracts, links to presentations, etc.)
- Conference news (delivered via Twitter)
>> Exhibition support:
- Description of exhibition, stands, and exhibitors. Provides attendees with contacts, and links to exhibitors' promotional materials.
- Allows to search for a particular stand
- Easy bookmarking stands/exhibitors
Conference4me can be easily adapted to virtually any conference.
=== Credits ===
- Michal Owsiak @ PSNC
- Bartek Palak @ PSNC
- Sebastian Mamczak @ PSNC
- Konrad Leszczyński @ PSNC
We are happy to announce Conference4me for iOS 2.0 ! We have completely redesign the app for better user look and feel.
- you can quickly access any conference section by tapping upper left corner button
- conference program has now foldable sections for better user experience
- keep up to date with any changes during the conference through automatic updates within the app
Thank you to all the participants and the organizers of conferences for choosing our app. Let us know what you think about new changes.
- updated migration process from Conference4me 1.XX
- stability improvements for some conferences
- fixed issue with timezone for some conferences
- added new voting mechanism for booths in exhibitions
- fixed rating for presentations
- fixed layout for iPad
- added portuguese language
- fixed issue with booth
- updated server configuration
- minor stability improvements