Conference4me is an application that facilitates participation in the conferences and exhibitions. It is offered free to conference attendees.
The application is developed by Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (http://www.pcss.pl)
*** Features ***
* Access to up to date agenda
* Easy access to conference's key information (venue, accommodation, etc.)
* Built in conference's venue maps, plans
* Offline functionality. Application does not require active internet connection for browsing conference related information.
* Conference content (sessions, events, abstracts, links to presentations, etc.)
* Conference news (delivered via Twitter)
* Description of exhibition, stands, and exhibitors. Provides attendees with contacts, and links to exhibitors' promotional materials.
* Allows to search for a particular stand
* Built-in matrix code scanner for fast access to information using the exhibitor/stand code
* Easy bookmarking stands/exhibitors
* Bookmarking can be done by scanning matrix codes
Conference4me can be easily adapted to virtually any conference.
If you want to add your own conference contact us via following form:
List of conferences supported by Conference4me can be found at following location:
* Michal Owsiak @ PSNC
* Bartek Palak @ PSNC
* Sebastian Mamczak @ PSNC
- new feature: surveys from conference organizers
- UI change: new features will be added to "Other" tab from now on
- minor bug fix: b2match could not work in specific situations
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 22, 2014
- Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
- 5.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data