This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Productivity
This application manages any kind of Collections.
This is the free version of Collection.
Collection doesn't display ads, you cqn create more than one collection and it has the import feature.
The key features of the application are:
- flexibility, you create as many categories as you want
- you can change the order of the categories at any time
- you can sort your collection on any of these categories
- you can add one or more photos to the elements of your collection
- you can zoom on the photos
- you can search your collection
- you can easily reuse the values you have entered in your collection to create new elements quicker
- you can export your collection to a computer or by email
You will always have your favorite collections with you: coins, stamps, wine, trading card games, butterfly, movies, girlfriends(!)...
Thanks to its flexibility, you decide what categories you want to have in your collection, like Country, Year, Photo...
For instance, you want to keep your coins' collection with you.
Create a new collection, call it 'Coins'.
Add some categories like 'country', 'currency', 'year', 'heads side' and 'tails side'. You are free to add more if you want.
You can even add / remove categories after you have added some elements in your collection.
Then add a new entry in your collection. Provide the country, currency, add pictures for the heads side and the tails side.
There are some special features to create new entries in your collection faster.
You can set a default value for a category, all entries will be created with this value.
You can also quickly choose a value that you have already entered for a category, no need to write it again.
When looking at your collection, you see the elements ordered by name but you can order them by any of your category item.
Go through your collection by looking at the pictures or by looking at elements sorted by countries in your coins' collection.
This is very handy and can be useful in several ways.
Another example is for the trading card game.
When you are somewhere and you want to show what cards you have for trade, just start the application and browse your cards by type / quantity / photo / rarity...
Anywhere you can decide which card you want to trade!
There's also an online help that provides examples about categories you might need for your collection.
If you want more features, just let me know.
If you like this application, don't forget to rate it!
Thanks for your comments and emails, it helps to improve Collection :)
- issue when there are elements with the same name and images fixed
- issue when the back button is not displayed fixed
- better formatting when you export a collection