Cloudier is an iOS client for CloudApp. With an insane level of care given to the functionality and aesthetics of every screen, Cloudier finds the balance between convenience and charm. These traits are not normally associated with a file manager.
Upload your images, videos and text effortlessly. Select one photo or several. Upload as a grouped ZIP archive or individually — optionally compressing before uploading to keep file sizes small.
Manage all of your files more efficiently, or filter by type. Cloudier sorts your files by date uploaded, showing your latest files (and their views) at a glance. Tap through to preview files; Cloudier will even open the contents of most ZIP files. Contextually-relevant statistics are displayed based on the current document eliminating clutter; file size, image dimensions, word count, duration and more.
Because images are different, Cloudier treats them differently too with a customised thumbnail view that makes it easy to scan and flick through your photos.
Once you've found what you were looking for, sharing via email, Facebook and Twitter is straightforward and sublime. Even mundane operations like renaming are made enjoyable on the iPhone with Cloudier.
Cloudier is an unaffiliated third-party client for CloudApp.
- Fast uploading for files in your clipboard, by simply long-press the Add button in the toolbar. You can bookmark copied URLs, as well as upload any images or text currently in your clipboard.
- Change the background used for previewing images. You can choose between light, dark and solid black themes — choose by long-pressing on the background when viewing any image.
- Cloudier now supports the cloudier:// URL scheme. Interact programmatically with Cloudier using this URL scheme. For a description of what behaviours are available, long-press on the Settings button within the app.
- Bug fixes, including important fixes for international fonts.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 07, 2014
- Jackie Tran
- 4.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (12)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (28)