This app was removed from the App Store.
Christmas List No. 1 - the best shopping list for X-Mas gifts
iOS iPhone Productivity
At the moment not working on iOS7 - we are working on an update!
Are looking for a well-structured, intuitive and neat-looking app to manage your Christmas shopping and gift lists? Then look no further! After consulting with Santa Claus and the dwarves, together we built one of the best Christmas apps! This makes organizing, shopping and gift-giving stress-free and fun.
With Christmas List No.1, the yearly Christmas gift rat race becomes bearable, giving you more time for drinking mulled wine or cider at the Christmas market (or for eating gingerbread in the case of our younger Christmas-list users).
- a comprehensive tool to manage all your gifts
- Administration of groups of people ( e.g. friends, colleagues) persons and of course presents
- Well-structured navigation for a quick overview
- A summary of your current shopping or to-do list
- Budget summary: How much do all the presents cost together or on average
- Self-explanatory status icons show: what has yet to be bought, what has to be wrapped, what has to be brought to the post office if need be.
- Forward your gift ideas via e-mail, for example if you want someone to buy something for you, or if you want to share your idea in detail. (Who, where, what, homepage, street, notes)
- Lean back, enjoy the snow flurry on your iPhone, and do your gift shopping at ease
- See how many presents you have left to buy right on the app icon (without starting the app)
- Use the clear sorting function to get a quick overview of what you still have to buy of bring to the post office
- Or organize every area according to your own ideas and wishes
- Shake the iPhone .. But be careful: the harder you shake it, the snowier the screen gets!
- Of course you can protect your gift list from prying eyes! Even the nosiest friend or family member cannot spy on you, so the suprise stays a surprise
- Of course you can shut off all the animations and the sound
And the best thing is: You don't have to buy the app again in 2010...
Just switch the year in the app and use the groups and persons from the previous year – of course with the option of adding new presents
For all the forgetful people, there is a history in which you can review the past years, so you can always see what you gave mom 3 years ago
All info once more as hard but festive facts:
- Registration of groups, persons & gifts
Statistics and budgeting
- Clear design structure and intuitive icons
- Optional protection with a PIN code
- Saving and processing of all data by year (history function)
- Lots of great gimmicks and animations
We wish you all a wonderful, relaxed Christmastime and a Happy New Year.
German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian
- Changes are saved automatically now
- Added hints to explain how to change the year settings etc.