Checkmark is back with an all-new design for iOS 7 and great new features, including Lists, Location Groups, One-tap Rescheduling, and much more!
Apple's Best of April 2014
“Checkmark is definitely worth a look”
– Macworld (Staff Pick 2014)
“One of the most sleek and powerful to-do apps”
– Cult of Mac
"Checkmark is a brilliant to-do app"
"An excellently built app"
– L.A. Times
“An impressive to-do app”
– The Guardian
“Looks fantastic and does the job perfectly.”
– Beautiful Pixels
“An incredibly solid app”
“Checkmark 2 is a pleasure to use”
“My favorite location-based reminders app”
– Shawn Blanc
- - - - WHAT’S NEW IN CHECKMARK 2 - - - -
• All-new Lists feature great for projects (school or work) or for simple lists (movies and food)
• Location Groups – create reminders for multiple locations at once, like for multiple grocery stores
• One-tap rescheduling (easily push a due date ahead by minutes, hours, or days in one tap)
• Recurring reminders are now customizable
• Date-specific location-based reminders
• New alert options - pick your favorite sound!
• iCloud support (data backed up in the cloud)
- - - - LISTS FOR WORK OR PLEASURE - - - -
Powerful enough to manage projects, but perfect for everyday things, too.
• Super quick-entry: just type and hit “return” to continuously add tasks
• Use Headers to organize your list by category – great for managing projects or for complex shopping and packing lists
• Drag-and-drop to prioritize and reorder your list
- - - - - LOCATION-BASED REMINDERS - - - - -
Create location-based reminders in only 3 taps!
• Add your favourite locations from a map, your contact list, or your current location
• Group multiple locations together – like 3 different grocery stores, and your reminder will go off if you arrive at any of the locations
• Add a timer to location-based reminders, so the alert goes off when you're ready – like 15 minutes after you arrive home
• Setup date-specific location-based reminders – like: “Remind me to take out the trash when I get home from work on Thursday”
• View a list of all your tasks, sorted by distance
• Customize your location screen any way you like!
- - - - - - - TIME-BASED REMINDERS - - - - - - -
Faster and easier than using a calendar!
• Create date and time-based reminders in seconds
• One-tap rescheduling makes it easy to move that reminder ahead by a few minutes, hours, or days
• Setup recurring reminders for things you need to do daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or custom!
• Easily identify overdue tasks in the new Overdue section
• See what’s coming up today, tomorrow, and in the next 7 days with a quick glance
First off – thanks for all the support <3
Second, this is a small update to Checkmark 2. We’ve added a couple minor features, and we’ve fixed a bunch of crashes and bugs. We’ve made a few optimizations as well. Here’s what’s new:
PICK THE LAUNCH VIEW
You can now choose the launch view that Checkmark 2 will open to. You can choose between When, Where, Lists, or Last Used. Just visit the Settings to select an option.
LAUNCH CENTER PRO INTEGRATION (URL support)
We’ve added some basic URL support into this build. In the future we’ll look at adding more complex actions (send ideas to email@example.com).
1) To launch Checkmark 2:
2) Use this one to create new When reminder:
Or use this one if you want to setup a title and/or notes:
Not to sound redundant, but if you can please take a moment to rate us in the App Store we’d be forever grateful! Unfortunately the immediately-visible reviews disappear with every update, which is why we’ll keep asking you. But we think this is better than interrupting you in the app.
If you have a feature request please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any troubleshooting or support please email: email@example.com
Thanks for being a customer :)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 23, 2014
- 12.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (40)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (116)