Checkmark is back with an all-new design for iOS 7 and great new features, including Lists, Location Groups, One-tap Rescheduling, and much more!
70% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY (regularly $9.99)
Apple's Best of April 2014
“Checkmark is definitely worth a look”
– Macworld (Staff Pick 2014)
“One of the most sleek and powerful to-do apps”
– Cult of Mac
"Checkmark is a brilliant to-do app"
"An excellently built app"
– L.A. Times
“An impressive to-do app”
– The Guardian
“Looks fantastic and does the job perfectly.”
– Beautiful Pixels
“An incredibly solid app”
“Checkmark 2 is a pleasure to use”
“My favorite location-based reminders app”
– Shawn Blanc
- - - - WHAT’S NEW IN CHECKMARK 2 - - - -
• All-new Lists feature great for projects (school or work) or for simple lists (movies and food)
• Location Groups – create reminders for multiple locations at once, like for multiple grocery stores
• One-tap rescheduling (easily push a due date ahead by minutes, hours, or days in one tap)
• Recurring reminders are now customizable
• Date-specific location-based reminders
• New alert options - pick your favorite sound!
• iCloud support (data backed up in the cloud)
- - - - LISTS FOR WORK OR PLEASURE - - - -
Powerful enough to manage projects, but perfect for everyday things, too.
• Super quick-entry: just type and hit “return” to continuously add tasks
• Use Headers to organize your list by category – great for managing projects or for complex shopping and packing lists
• Drag-and-drop to prioritize and reorder your list
- - - - - LOCATION-BASED REMINDERS - - - - -
Create location-based reminders in only 3 taps!
• Add your favourite locations from a map, your contact list, or your current location
• Group multiple locations together – like 3 different grocery stores, and your reminder will go off if you arrive at any of the locations
• Add a timer to location-based reminders, so the alert goes off when you're ready – like 15 minutes after you arrive home
• Setup date-specific location-based reminders – like: “Remind me to take out the trash when I get home from work on Thursday”
• View a list of all your tasks, sorted by distance
• Customize your location screen any way you like!
- - - - - - - TIME-BASED REMINDERS - - - - - - -
Faster and easier than using a calendar!
• Create date and time-based reminders in seconds
• One-tap rescheduling makes it easy to move that reminder ahead by a few minutes, hours, or days
• Setup recurring reminders for things you need to do daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or custom!
• Easily identify overdue tasks in the new Overdue section
• See what’s coming up today, tomorrow, and in the next 7 days with a quick glance
SNOOZING IS HERE!
You can now set a snooze for When or Where reminders on a per-task basis for either 1 minute or 1 hour. The snooze function will now continually remind you of an overdue reminder until its marked as complete (either every minute or every hour).
You can also setup a “Default Snooze” in the Settings to automatically apply a snooze to all reminders you create.
*Due to a system limitation we can’t allow for other snoozing time intervals
RECURRING REMINDERS ARE BETTER!
We’ve made some changes to Recurring time-based reminders.
You now have to check-off each recurring reminder after it goes off in order for it to reset for the next scheduled occurrence. Overdue Recurring reminders now badge the app icon, making sure you never miss a recurring reminder again!
TAPPABLE ACTIONS IN NOTES
You can now add tappable links inside the notes field, for things like a phone number, website URL, or email address. Tap and hold for about 0.5 seconds on a link to perform an action – like making a phone call or sending a new email.
SOME NEW SMALLER THINGS:
- Checkmark 2 now supports users that are using a 24-hour clock
- Added a subtle count of items for each list in the main Lists view
- Improvements to date-specific location-based reminders (now indicates selected date below task)
- Improvements to the “Add from map” zooming
- Location icons are now badged correctly after they’ve gone off
We’ve also fixed a bunch of bugs and crashes, and will continue to do so as we catch them.
- - - - - - - -
Thanks for being patient and supporting us <3
If you have any feature requests, please send them to: email@example.com
For support or troubleshooting you can visit the in-app Help, or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: if you’re enjoying the app it’d be awesome if you could take a moment to rate it in the App Store. It really helps!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- 12.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (120)