Free HD Conferencing
"Callvine’s HD Voice Conferencing is a stellar conferencing app that includes most major features that you would want in a conference calling service, and for a nominal monthly fee can handle all of your conference and telephony needs."
"This flexible, reliable and user-friendly app has a number of features that have been specially customized for business executives."
Callvine delivers highly reliable free conferencing with outstanding sound quality; a live dashboard for controlling calls and sharing documents, and the ability to schedule and manage your conference calls directly from your iPhone or iPad.
One-touch group calling & texting also simplifies group communications - making group communications more productive and efficient with Callvine.
• FREE & EASY CONFERENCING: Callvine provides simply the easiest way to set up and manage conference calls with reservationless dial-in numbers, live call controls, HD recordings and a slew of advanced conferencing features.
• LESS WAITING: Receive push notification reminders and synchronized alerts to join conference calls, reducing time wasted waiting for others.
• Wi-Fi ROCKS: Use Wi-Fi to avoid dropped calls within buildings and homes while supporting clear HD Voice with superior sound quality. Wi-Fi also eliminates the use of mobile minutes and international dialing charges.
• GROUP CALLING & TEXTING - Instantly dial up to 10 people at once for immediate conferencing (within continental U.S.) or broadcast text messages directly from your phone**. Easily pick contacts, save groups and avoid texting from unknown phone numbers.
• EASILY SHARE FILES, PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Instantly send group texts or emails with links to photos, videos or any documents or presentations stored on Dropbox®. Select any document from Dropbox or quickly capture a photos or video and text link directly from the app. Great for instant mass text communications of brochures or images.*Requires registered Dropbox account.
** When sending texts to more than 10 contacts, MMS Messaging must be turned OFF in Messages app settings.
• HD Voice is recommended when using good WiFi connections and not moving between network access points.
• Cellular connections are recommended while driving or on-the-go. The app automatically enters the conference ID for dial-in connections. (Note: Verizon or Sprint users will not be able to use the dashboard when using a standard cellular voice connection.)
• When a Bluetooth connection is detected, the dashboard allows a user to switch to a Bluetooth headset or speakerphone, or you may choose to use the standard speaker on the device.
• Any call participant - guests or host - can simply call from a landline phone at anytime with the provided dial-in number and access code.
• Callvine requires an iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 or 4S, iPod Touch (3rd or 4th Generation) or any iPad running iOS 4.2 or later. Group texting is not currently supported on iPods and iPads.
FREE CONFERENCING VS. PREMIUM SERVICE
• Conferences are free for up to 10 participants with unlimited usage. A limited number of one-touch group calls are also provided for free while file sharing and group texting functions are always free (although text messages may count against your iPhone's text plan). An In-App purchase of Callvine’s Premium Service is offered to increase the number of participants per call to 100 from 10 together with unlimited group calling, dial-out service for adding participants during a call, and expanding the number of unique conference IDs from 5 to 20.
Fixes a stability issue when adding a person to a conference from your Contacts list.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 23, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (17)
- 6.7 MB