iOS Universal Productivity
The Autodesk® Buzzsaw® mobile app lets Buzzsaw users securely access Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) project designs and documents from anywhere. View Autodesk® Revit® and Navisworks® models and metadata about elements in your designs, view 2D and 3D DWF® files, view standard office documents and images, and upload project photos directly to the Buzzsaw cloud.
If you are a Buzzsaw user, you can use the Buzzsaw mobile app to:
View BIM project models and review designs and documents from anywhere
· View Autodesk® Revit® and Navisworks® models, all saved views, and intelligent object metadata
· Navigate through multiple 2D and 3D Revit® and Navisworks® model views when you are away from the office or at the jobsite.
· View 2D and 3D DWF® files and data elements in your designs
· Download AutoCAD® DWG® and DXF™ files from Buzzsaw and open with AutoCAD WS for viewing.
· View all your project files, including photos, images, and PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
Securely access your AEC project information
· Secure, authenticated access to your project data in the Buzzsaw cloud.
· Fully supports all 8 Buzzsaw permission levels for your AEC projects.
· Easily and securely access multiple projects and sites from your iPad or iPhone.
Collaborate with your AEC project team
· Capture, annotate, and share project photos, videos, and images with your project team.
· Open and edit DWG® and DXF® files managed on Buzzsaw directly from AutoCAD WS.
· Open and edit files managed on Buzzsaw directly from other mobile productivity apps via WebDAV.
• BIM Viewing - Explore Autodesk® Revit® and Navisworks® models and navigate through all saved 2D and 3D views
• Intelligent model data access - View metadata about objects in the model
• Multi-touch BIM navigation - Zoom, pan, and rotate project models in the field