BTT Remote (BTT stands for BetterTouchTool) is a great remote control for your Mac. It allows you to take almost full control over your Mac and all the apps installed on it.
In order to use it you need to have BetterTouchTool installed on your Mac (which can be downloaded for free on www.bttremote.com). BTT Remote requires at least OS X Lion (10.7) running on your Mac. Your iPhone must be in the same WiFi network as your Mac, enterprise networks may not work.
Note: BTT Remote will not work with Microsoft Windows
• Includes a nice trackpad to control your Mac's mouse cursor. The trackpad also supports basic multitouch gestures
• Remotely type or dictate text to your Mac
• Remotely access media keys from your Mac's keyboard (play/pause, change the volume, change the brightness for internal and external displays, etc. )
• Remotely access and use any app's menubar
• Configure arbitrary app specific actions for any application you want. With those actions you can control almost anything on your Mac. If you want to see what is possible please checkout BetterTouchTool first.
• Configure global actions that work in every application.
• Assign custom icons to each action you configure.
• Browse your file system (e.g. to start a movie or application while lying in bed)
• Navigate between different applications
• Ability to increase cursor size and zoom the screen for convenient control while e.g. sitting on your couch.
• The iPhone version is designed to allow full control with only one hand
• Supports portrait and landscape mode
• Many settings to customize the app
• Very easy to use
Please use the builtin feedback reporter to submit any bug, feature request or idea you have.
Fixes a crash that occurred when trying to connect manually. Sorry about that!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 10, 2013
- Andreas Hegenberg
- 2.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (18)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 5.00 (87)