Browser+ for iPhone. The internet rethought, reinvented, and handcrafted.
iOS iPhone Productivity
Web browsing rethought, redesigned, and handcrafted for your iPhone.
Competing web browsers copy desktop browsing. Tabs that constantly lose your place, buttons at the top of the screen when you’re holding a cup of coffee, and absolutely nothing to take advantage of that beautiful touch screen you’re holding.
Full-screen browsing, and a beautiful new way to browse. See a link from a friend while checking Facebook or the New York Times? Just tap it. Instead of changing your page, forcing you to re-load the page you started on, the link opens above your page. Check out the funny picture, read the article, hit close- you’re back where you started, no reloading, no hitting the back button. The internet, seamless.
To reveal search, simply swipe from the bottom of your screen- Google will bounce on up, along with the address bar. To bring up the Toolbar just drag it out from the left or right side of the screen. And, to get to your Most Visited and Favorites, pull out the Toolbar a bit farther. Slick, fast, and beautiful.
Don’t want a certain page showing up in Most Visited? We have you covered. you can block pages from History, Address Autofill, and Most Visited with a single tap. Privacy doesn’t have to be a pain- it can be a tap.
Browser+ is the slickest way to browse the internet on the planet. It’s beautifully designed, wonderfully animated, and, after five minutes, you won’t know how you lived without us.
ENORMOUS update- bookmarking, tons of bug fixes, enormous speed improvements, Instapaper support, Post to Facebook, multiple pages for Most Visited and Bookmarks, Email Link, and more!
Play by play:
- Bookmarks! Once you bookmark a site or bookmarklet a 'Bookmarks' row will appear in your Sidebar. Don't care about bookmarking? No worries, you won't see any changes.
- Bug fixes! All those annoying crashes have been resolved, and Visual History is much, much smoother.
- The pre-set Popular Pages are now removable, sorry about that! We added them just to give new users a feel for how the Sidebar would look once they got using it more, not to force links on people.
- Post to Facebook, Instapaper Read Later, and the ability to Email Link.
- Internationalization into seven additional languages: French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Japanese, and Dutch.
- Useragent customization and cookie clearing in Settings.