Brian Tracy's, Eat That Frog! Daily Goals, Motivation, Productivity, Effectiveness & Focus!
Featured by Apple in iTunes Store
"New & Noteworthy" Section!
"What's not to love about this time-proven technique to enhance productivity through complete focus!" Eric B.
"Who would have thought - those painful tasks/Frogs could be this fun? When the Frog swallows the task it's so entertaining!"
" Gretchen G.
Based upon Brian Tracy's international best-selling book and procrastination killer, Eat That Frog!
The key to reaching high levels of performance and productivity is to develop the lifelong habit of tackling your major task first thing each morning. You must develop the routine of "Eating Your Frog" before you do anything else, and without taking too much time to think about it.
The Truth About Frogs
Mark Twain once said that if the first thing you do each morning is eat a live frog, you can go through the day with the satisfaction of knowing that it’s probably the worst thing you'll have to do all day long.
Your "frog" is your biggest, most important task. It's the one you are most likely to procrastinate on, even dread. Yet, it is also the one task that can have the greatest positive impact on your life and create positive results immediately.
With that in mind, "Eat That Frog,” the iPhone app, has been specifically designed and developed to ensure that your biggest priorities are handled with the urgency and focus required to make you most effective in your business and personal life.
Each day, you'll be impressed with the momentum created from tackling your most difficult tasks, and at the end of each week and month, you'll be amazed to see just how much you've completed!
Why use Eat That Frog?
There is no denying that it is our ability to focus on priorities and manage our time effectively which separates the high-achievers.
To that end, Eat That Frog! helps you to quickly establish and track your most important and impactful tasks throughout the each day.
HOW TO USE:
You can create as many tasks/Frogs as you like. However, there is a catch, you can only ACTIVATE ONE FROG AT A TIME.
NOTE: This is NOT a ToDo app - it's a procrastination killer that enables pure focus. Find out why this is the methodology used by the most productive people in the world.
Learn more at www.briantracy.com
- Establish as many custom Tasks/Frogs as you like!
- Track your daily Frog and add required steps to keep you on target
- Establish estimated completion dates for each Frog!
- Easy to understand and clean user interface
- ANIMATION and SOUND!
- Motivate! Upon setup or each Frog task item, you get to write WHY you must complete the task
- Track each Frog over multiple days if necessary
- Chart both completion percentages and status
- Email chart data!
- Select up to four unique Frog ribbits
- Includes Badge reminder!
"Eat That Frog! is simple, creative, fun to use and most importantly effective."
Find other leading personal development apps from Equilibrium Enterprises: The Habit Factor®, Bucket List Pro, Virtues & Noble Paths
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 21, 2014
- Equilibrium Enterprises, Inc
- 3.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (224)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Bucket List PRO
• Bucket List Pro 2.0, (Resolutions & Goals) Track & Achieve Your Life's Goals & New Year's Resolutions
• Habits 2 Goals: The Habit Factor® LITE | Goal Tracking, Daily Goals, Life Goals | New Years Resolutions | ADD & ADHD Focus Tool
• Noble Paths
• The Habit Factor® Pro: Habits 2 Goals: Goal Tracking, Daily Motivation & Goals, New Years Resolutions, ADD & ADHD Focus Tool