BoxCrane - FileCrane for Dropbox
A simple but powerful file manager (filer) APP for Dropbox users.
With BoxCrane you can drag'n'drop to move or copy files and folders in Dropbox.
“a replacement Dropbox app with many useful features that give users better control over their files on the go“ 148apps.com
With BoxCrane you can:
+Copy or move files in Dropbox by drag and drop.
+Drag & drop photos in iPhone to Dropbox.
+Create new folder in Dropbox and move multiple files by drag & drop.
+Share photos in Dropbox with twitter.
+View all kinds of files and documents in Dropbox.
- Handle files and folders easily-
＋ Just drag and drop files to move/copy.
＋ You can handle files and folders like Finder(Mac) or Explorer(Windows).
- Preview files of all kinds-
＋ Tap a file to preview it on a different window.
＋ Built-in viewer supports many formats.
It supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Apple iWork files,
Audio files (.mp3, .aiff, .m4a, .wav),
Image files (.png, .jpeg, .gif, .tiff, .bmp),
Movie files (.mp4, .m4v, .mov）, and
Text and Rich Text Format files.
- Sort, change names, create and delete folders in Dropbox -
＋ You can move files and folders as you like!
- OpenIn, Mail and Twitter-
＋ Supports import and export of OpenIn APPs.
＋ Directly attach files in Dropbox to email, and directly open e-mail attached files.
＋ Directly attach files in Dropbox to your tweet.
- Other Features -
＋ Supports custom URL scheme (jp.co.ablecomputer.boxcrane).
＋ Passcode lock.
＋ Supports ZIP compression and decompression.
＋ View Properties
- - - What you can do with Dropbox - - -
Preview files with built-in viewer.
Move, copy, delete and rename files (multiple selection supported!).
Send file link
Create, delete, and rename folders
Save images, videos and audio files in BoxCrane local storage.
- Please Note! -
＋ In order to access your Photos folder, you’ll need to give permission to the APP. Follow the directions in the APP, and give permission. (This APP does not use or collect the location data.)
＋ This APP cannot delete or edit files in "Photos" in you iPhone.
＋ To use the features of Dropbox, you need to have your own Dropbox account.
- bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 5 days ago
- ablecomputer Inc.
- 12.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (8)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• BoxCrane for iPad - FileCrane for Dropbox
• BoxdotCrane - FileCrane for Box.
• BoxdotCrane for iPad - FileCrane for Box.
• Ever2Drop - FileCrane for Evernote and Dropbox
• Ever2Drop for iPad - FileCrane for Evernote and Dropbox
• EverCrane - FileCrane for Evernote
• EverCrane for iPad - FileCrane for Evernote
• GoogleDriveCrane - FileCrane for GoogleDrive
• GoogleDriveCrane for iPad - FileCrane for GoogleDrive
• OneCrane - FileCrane for OneDrive
• OneCrane for iPad - FileCrane for OneDrive
• WebDAVCrane - FileCrane for WebDAV
• WebDAVCrane for iPad - FileCrane for WebDAV