iOS Universal Productivity
beorg is an Org-mode companion app. Sync your Org-mode files from Dropbox or via WebDAV and get access to your agenda on your
phone or tablet.
Org-mode is a powerful plaintext organization system. It works with Emacs, a free/libre text editor, and is often the reason people start using Emacs. beorg gives you a number of key features on your iPhone and iPad so you can continue to use Org-mode when not at your computer. It has been designed to be simple and fast rather than a full implementation of Org-mode.
beorg supports the following:
+ Syncing your org files from a folder on Dropbox
+ Showing your agenda organized by week
+ View the tasks remaining in each org file
+ Integrates events from your iOS calendar alongside events in your org files
+ Quick capture to an org file from within beorg or sharing from other apps
+ Priority and TODO state are shown in your agenda
+ Update TODO state on your iPhone or iPad
+ Configure TODO states to reflect your own workflow
+ Have your device notify you of scheduled items or upcoming deadlines
+ View a list of all org files synced to your device
+ See foldable outlines
+ Copy items for use in other apps
+ Delete items in outlines
beorg is recommended for people who are already using Org-mode. To find out more about Org-mode visit www.orgmode.org.
Some comments from testers of Org-mode:
+ Even without a lot of fancy functionality it 'just works'
+ It just feels like a really natural way to do things
+ Thanks for making something I've been waiting a long time for
+ Made my Org-mode use much better :)
beorg is free to download and use. If you want to support future development you can show your support with an in-app purchase.
Thanks for using beorg! 1.4 has the following improvements:
* NEW: Tab showing tasks in each of your org files
* NEW: In the agenda see in how many days, weeks or months a task is scheduled/due - or how long ago it should have been completed
* NEW: Quick capture allows you to set the todo status of a new task
* NEW: Quick capture date selector can set a tasks active date
* NEW: Select which calendars are visible (great if you have lots of work calendars you don't want to see in your agenda)
* NEW: See TODO state of items when viewing a file
* FIXED: Tasks with multiple dates on the same day only appear once in the agenda
If beorg is useful to you consider supporting future development with an in-app purchase - see the settings tab in the beorg app, thanks!